Free Hotel Transylvania Avatar T-Shirt (Dashboard Ad)

Snookie

CAGiversary!
Hot on the heels of the free Slim Jim avatar t-shirt, Hotel Transylvania has a free avatar shirt accessibly only through its dashboard ad as well.

Look for the trailer on the dashboard, click it and scroll left until you find "free downloads," it'll be there under "download the avatar shirt." =D

wwwxboxavatargearcom-hotel-transylvania-t-shirt-male.png

I got it, thanks. I did notice that it wouldn't let me do the profile switch like I normally have to, but it wasn't hard to find on my main account.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']prob not on the beta, but ill look for it though. thanks![/QUOTE]

Probably not. =/ I'm fortunate enough to have a separate Xbox without the beta installed.

[quote name='zarda1']I got it, thanks. I did notice that it wouldn't let me do the profile switch like I normally have to, but it wasn't hard to find on my main account.[/QUOTE]

It's a little confusing.

You can't sign out and sign in without being dashboarded. What you need to do is use a second controller to sign into the second account, then sign off the first account (first controller). You can't keep them both signed in because it'll keep trying to download on the first account.

I knew I was going to regret doing the dashboard beta. I don't understand why they don't just have the ads in the new dashboard. They also had to screw us over by removing the backdoor to the old dashboard.

[quote name='CodeTrader']I knew I was going to regret doing the dashboard beta. I don't understand why they don't just have the ads in the new dashboard. They also had to screw us over by removing the backdoor to the old dashboard.[/QUOTE]

same, IE just sucks and that's about the only thing they added.

[quote name='r3dreck']same, IE just sucks and that's about the only thing they added.[/QUOTE]
What are they thinking?....

[quote name='prmtyme']damn i got the freaking beta as well = ( anyone spare a free code[/QUOTE]

no codes, dashboard ad.

bread's done
Back