Max Payne 3 Special Edition $40.16 (Xbox 360) - Amazon.com

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Max Payne 3 Special Edition $40.16

• A copy of Max Payne 3
  • 10" tall collectible Max Payne statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games
  • Series of game-inspired original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne's inner demons and vices
  • Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped bullet keychain featuring a screw-off back
  • Classic multiplayer character pack of eight playable characters, from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2, like Max Payne, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem
  • Disorderly Conduct multiplayer weapons pack, including the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail
  • Max Payne 3 official soundtrack featuring the game's instrumental score

Last edited by a moderator:
had one earlier at gamestop for 80. I was happy to get one because of the statue. I am a sucker for statues. Lost my chance at getting one for 35 at best buy.

I later saw this and was like "Oh well, time for a return!". 55 is not bad since you can sell the game. The DLC is not even worth having since i think it is on the marketplace for 2 to 3 dollars in points.

If I didn't have MP3 already, I might bite. I just really want the statue and bullet keychain, don't care about the rest of it.

[quote name='dominator']Dang, I want to pull the trigger so bad, but I want to see if this will drop further.[/QUOTE]

the ps3 version had a similar run of drops last week, and then bam full price.

[quote name='edson13']the ps3 version had a similar run of drops last week, and then bam full price.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm scared of as well. One side keep telling to wait it out for at least 1-2 days and the other side tells me to pull the damn trigger already. :whistle2:#

[quote name='shurija']That's what I'm scared of as well. One side keep telling to wait it out for at least 1-2 days and the other side tells me to pull the damn trigger already. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Buy it and hope Amazon will refund the difference. Last week my PS3 version shipped and then it dropped by $4 and Amazon was nice enough to refund me. Of course the email they sent me made me feel guilty for asking for an adjustment.

On the other hand, if it drops by another $4 and they won't match you're only out $4.

Dropped to 40 bucks. Only 5 left. I decided to just pull the triiger. 40 bucks is low enough. I do not think it will go lower than 30 bucks in the future, so just pulled the trigger

[quote name='Davivascaino']Dropped to 40 bucks. Only 5 left. I decided to just pull the triiger. 40 bucks is low enough. I do not think it will go lower than 30 bucks in the future, so just pulled the trigger[/QUOTE]

I think there are still 299 copies left. I'm pulling the trigger with you as well because I really want that statue.

[quote name='shurija']I think there are still 299 copies left. I'm pulling the trigger with you as well because I really want that statue.[/QUOTE]
Weird, it was only 5 available when I added to my cart.

anyway, if go lower within 24 hours, I guess amazon will price adjust.

Thanks Op. Pulled the trigger and picked myself up one.
fyhjvbjlhl

I think this is probably going to shoot back up in 24 hours, the PS3 version's lowest drop was $42.08. Who's willing to gamble? :cool:

[quote name='htz']I think this is probably going to shoot back up in 24 hours, the PS3 version's lowest drop was $42.08. Who's willing to gamble? :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm gambling until tomorrow night. Supposed to sell my MP3 on Craigslist tomorrow to someone for $30. So if i do sell it, then I'm turning around and picking this up.

Can't bring myself to spend $40 on it if I already have MP3.

I think the reason why the prices shoot back up is if an allotted amount of the item is purchased it goes back up in price. This happens a lot during the christmas season on a lot of items where they just keep dropping and dropping until it either goes out of stock or there is enough stock left that the price just shoots back up.

[quote name='shurija']I think there are still 299 copies left. I'm pulling the trigger with you as well because I really want that statue.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious to know, how do you know how many copies are left in in stock?

[quote name='bige562']I'm curious to know, how do you know how many copies are left in in stock?[/QUOTE]

Add 999 to your cart and see how many it will let you add.

[quote name='mitch079']Here's a link to a close up to the statue, which ultimately deterred me from buying it.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n165/mattman6886/Payne3.jpg[/QUOTE]

Kill it with fire! :hot:
Who or what is that supposed to be? It looks like a character from Brink who also happens to be a raging alcoholic.

Tempting if only for the game itself. I rented it from Redbox and like what I played, but I made a commitment to never pay more than $20 out of pocket for any game. Plus this is a Rockstar game so there will be a Complete or Game of the Year edition coming out with all the DLC on disc.

Thanks for the post OP.

[quote name='Bosamba']Kill it with fire! :hot:

Who or what is that supposed to be? It looks like a character from Brink who also happens to be a raging alcoholic.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It's not that great looking...BUT, I still really want it. I've got the Uncharted 3/Infamous 2/Batman AC statues, and I want to add this and the Skyrim statue to my mini collection.

[quote name='Bosamba']Kill it with fire! :hot:
Who or what is that supposed to be? It looks like a character from Brink who also happens to be a raging alcoholic

Thanks for the post OP.[/QUOTE]

I guess thats why it looked liked homer Simpson

Anyways seeing how there is a good bit of these "limited editions" around $20 or bust for me

[quote name='Davivascaino']Do you really want to save 17 cents?[/QUOTE]

Hence the name cheapass gamer. Lol. Na I was just joking about that price seeing how close it was, I really want to get this but I'm kinda a little discourage about the soundtrack not being a cool full physical cd. Those voucher codes are a load of crap especially for those that pay full price for this.

If it doesn't go up by the end of the day I'm going to just get it. I'm going to be trading in some games to Best Buy anyways and picking up an Amazon gift card.

already own the regular edition...just got it for $30, but I wouldnt mind the extra stuff so i bit. Ill trade my copy in for $26-$27 at gamestop with 50% bonus coupon...if the the tiv sticks til friday.

Got mine today. Looks like it was take two overstock cuz it was double boxed, once by take two n then Amazon. Statue looks fine. Good counter piece. 40 bucks wasn't bad.

i will never buy a collector's edition at launch! im so dissapointed about buying this on release day. i even pre-ordered this, thinking that it will be limited run and was only available through pre-order since they had made a cut-off. oh well. lesson learned.

[quote name='Numero5ive']Got mine today. Looks like it was take two overstock cuz it was double boxed, once by take two n then Amazon. Statue looks fine. Good counter piece. 40 bucks wasn't bad.[/QUOTE]

i ordered this to cant wait for it to come in excited to try it out i hear nothing but good things about it

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='insanemofox']
sig.jpg
i ordered this to cant wait for it to come in excited to try it out i hear nothing but good things about it[/QUOTE]

Glad I can help. Ima old school max Payne fan so buying the game was a no brainer for me.

bread's done
Back