PGR4 $12.99, Harry Potter Deathly Hallows P2 $9.99, Sport Champions $10.99 - NewEgg

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
iconxbox360.gif
Project Gotham Racing 4 $12.99
iconps3.gif
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 $9.99
iconps3.gif
Sport Champions $10.99
iconxbox360.gif
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Pgr4 is one of my favorite racers ever. I really wish there would've been a 5th one. Harry potter is ok,it's worth $10.

pgr4 has been $10 at amazon for a while. Keep forgetting that I bought it already, and saw it was $10 at amazon back in 2010.

Picked up the Xbox 360 version of Harry Potter. $9.99 with Free Shipping is a good deal. Thanks OP! :applause:

I'm a CAG, and I'd rather get mauled by a bear than shop at Gametop.

Amazon Warehouse has PGR 4 Like New for $5.24 with free prime shipping if used is your thing. Plus you never have to set foot in a Gamestop :)

[quote name='Finch106']While I am a CAG, I agree 100% with him.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Plus pgr4 is an older game,which means you'll likely have a barcode sticker on the freaking artwork rather then then the plastic cover. I would gladly pay an extra 5-10 to avoid that crap.

[quote name='stuffedmonkey']I'm a CAG, and I'd rather get mauled by a bear than shop at Gametop.

Amazon Warehouse has PGR 4 Like New for $5.24 with free prime shipping if used is your thing. Plus you never have to set foot in a Gamestop :)[/QUOTE]

so you'd rather be left permanently disfigured than shop at gamestop...troll logic at its finest.

did gamestop make a deal with Satan and am i the only person that doesnt know about this deal?

[quote name='ckc4043']Is sports champion worth $10.99?[/QUOTE]

You can find it pretty cheap used...and it's been on clearance at various stores for a while, too. So it can be found for less. It's fairly fun, though...especially multiplayer...and one of those games that's good for playing in groups with non-gamers. Sort of a less kiddy Wii sports with things like disc golf (throwing a frisbee through a golf course and into a net) and bocce (which is actually surprisingly fun). Six different sports. I think beach volleyball might be my favorite...the moves are actually pretty realistic.

[quote name='MR_E']You can find it pretty cheap used...and it's been on clearance at various stores for a while, too. So it can be found for less. It's fairly fun, though...especially multiplayer...and one of those games that's good for playing in groups with non-gamers. Sort of a less kiddy Wii sports with things like disc golf (throwing a frisbee through a golf course and into a net) and bocce (which is actually surprisingly fun). Six different sports. I think beach volleyball might be my favorite...the moves are actually pretty realistic.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see, thank you. I have a question. Why some people don't want to buy this game in GameStop for $3.99? What is tie problem?

[quote name='ckc4043']Oh I see, thank you. I have a question. Why some people don't want to buy this game in GameStop for $3.99? What is tie problem?[/QUOTE]

They just don't want to support that store and it's policies (a principal thing) and/or don't want a possibly gutted copy (without artwork or manual). Don't worry. You're fine buying at Gamestop if you want. I think that's where I got mine cheap, actually, and $4 is a great price for the game.

[quote name='MR_E']They just don't want to support that store and it's policies (a principal thing) and/or don't want a possibly gutted copy (without artwork or manual). Don't worry. You're fine buying at Gamestop if you want. I think that's where I got mine cheap, actually, and $4 is a great price for the game.[/QUOTE]

Because that used copy you're buying for $3.99 was someone's that let it go for $.50. And the open new game. Last I checked any other place that sells an open item isn't new anymore.

[quote name='ckc4043']Oh I see, thank you. I have a question. Why some people don't want to buy this game in GameStop for $3.99? What is tie problem?[/QUOTE]

I've never had a problem buying at Gamestop, I buy and trade there all the time. I do prefer complete games, though, so if it's not complete I'll just pass or wait until I can find a complete one...but the game is going to work just fine. I'd rather not pay 3 times more for a game if I can avoid it. It's not like any other retail store isn't out to screw the customers any way they can, too. People just get a stick up their ass about Gamestop. For every person who commented on this thread about not buying there, there's probably 1,000 other people on this board that shop there weekly without giving it another thought.

bread's done
Back