NCAA 13 CAG Dynasty - Week 6 - Deadline 9/21 - 3 Spots Open!

shotgunshine

CAGiversary!
Decided to make a new thread so I can edit the title as we move along and if we have spots open.

We have two spots open. Message me or reply here if you want to join

Rules: I don't have a hard set of rules but generally use common sense. Don't play like a douche and get your games and recruiting done as soon as you can. During the off season we'll have 1 day for each activity. The deadline is 10pm E.T. When it comes to season games, especially if there is a user game to be played then we will cut some slack on time since it can be difficult scheduling games. If people end up taking too long then i'll make a deadline. If you ever need more time then reply to this thread letting me know or send me private message. Also, if you are going to be unable to play for 4 days or more, then put yourself on autopilot.

If anyone else has any other suggestions reply to this thread.

Team | CAG username | Xbox Live Gamertag |

Boise State Broncos | Flyersfan| PsychedelicRock |
Florida Gators| MrWazeleski | mrwazeleski |
Florida State Seminoles | kilik64 | kilik64 |
Michigan State Spartans | XXXplosive1 | XXXplosive1 |
Notre Dame Fighting Irish | Cool_iAM | Freaky 2CooL187 |
Ohio State Buckeyes | nateeasy29 | NateEasy |
Oklahoma State Cowboys | JoelyPoley | FattyMcSweaty |
Oregon Ducks | RamesuThe1 | RamesuThe1 |
South Carolina Gamecocks | pitfallharry219 | pitfallharry219 |
Texas Longhorns | shotgunshine | shotgunshine |

Last edited by a moderator:
There is only one game that needs to be played and Flyersfan said he was going to do it tonight. I'll probably be asleep when your finished so i'll advance us tomorrow.

kilik64 you still need to do your recruiting. I'm also going to send you a private message. Try to get it done tonight because I am going to advance us tomorrow....around 10am ish.

Ok guys, week 3 is here! User games this week are:

Boise State(PsychedelicRock) vs Cincinnati
Michigan State (XXXplosive1) vs Oregon(RamesuThe1)
Flordia State (kilik64) vs Alabama
South Carolina(pitfallharry219) vs Clemson
Notre Dame(Freaky 2CooL187) vs Michigan
Texas(shotgunshine) vs Florida(mrwazeleski)

Lets try to finish up all of our games/recruiting by Wednesday 10pm E.T.

(former) #1 looking to rebound. I can play tonight after the Ravens game Xplosive...let me know when is good for you

Had my best offensive game by far against Cincinnati, won 31-24. My best receiver (92 overall) Matt Miller had 6 rec for 177 yards and 4 tds. My rbs combined for 205 rushing yards.

[quote name='RamesuThe1'](former) #1 looking to rebound. I can play tonight after the Ravens game Xplosive...let me know when is good for you[/QUOTE]

Thats good for me. I should be online around that time so just let me know when your ready

Just had a classic with MrWazeleski. Back and forth game. Ended up winning 21-18. I was up 21-10 in the fourth with about 2 min to go. He knew he had to drive quick and he did...his hurry up offense was killer. I should've quit being so stubborn and called a timeout to slow down the momentum and pick a good play...he scored and made the two point conversion..so 21-18. I was so nervous about the onside kick.. I debated letting the AI try to recover it but I know onside kicks are kind of broken in this game so I had to user it...ended up getting it(and breathed a huge sigh of relief) and ran the clock out.

Only one game left that needs to be played...and 3 people that need to do recruiting...try to finish up by tomorrow night!

There is still a game left that needs to be played and a few people that need to do recruiting...I have sent a private message to those people...unless someone says something or sends me a message, I am going to advance us at 10pm E.T. tonight!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I'll get my game played sometime this afternoon. I tried to play yesterday, but it froze in the second half and I didn't have time to try it again.[/QUOTE]

No problem..just wanted to give everyone a quick reminder. Gotta love those EA servers.

Alright, we have advanced. User games this week are:

Ohio State(NateEasy) vs #19Florida State(kilik64)

Boise State(PsychedelicRock) vs Connecticut

Michigan State(XXXplosive1) vs #1Notre Dame(Freaky 2CooL187)

#6 Oklahoma State(FattyMcSweaty) vs #24 South Carolina(pitfallharry219)

#10 Oregon(RamesuThe1) vs Colorado

#23 Flordia(mrwazeleski) vs #20 Tennessee

Lets shoot to get everything done by Friday 10pm E.T.

I have to say i'm disappointed that i'm the only user this that has a bye this week and in the first four weeks i've had only 1 game.

Yeah, I guess we'll wait. I did put in the rules if you are going to be out of town or unable to play for four days or more to put yourself on auto pilot but I edited that in later and I should have alerted everyone to it. We'll make an exception because of that but this is a heads up for anyone else that might have something come up and won't be able to play for a while.

kilik64, schedule a time to get your game in with Nate by tonight or Monday. If not, i'm going to have Nate play the AI...we need to advance...I want this league to work and I don't want people losing interest because we have to wait too long.

We have advanced! We are going to get rolling. Were going to advance every two days from now on so make sure to finish everything up! This week's user games are:

Ohio State(NateEasy) vs #1 Notre Dame(Freaky 2CooL187)

Boise State(PyschedelicRock) vs Rutgers

Michigan State(XXXplosive1) vs #2 Texas(shotgunshine)

South Carolina(pitfallharry219) vs Missouri

#6 Oklahoma State(FattyMcSweaty) vs #23 TCU

#10 Oregon(RamesuThe1) vs #13 Alabama

#16 Florida State(kilik64) vs Duke

#20 Florida(mrwazeleski) vs Kentucky

Bad storms rolled through here and the powers out in my house, posting from my phone. I have somewhere to go at 9 so I hope it's back on by 8, if not i cant get the game in until tomorrow morning.

God damn time Warner internet went out in the second quarter of my game. I need to head to bed so I'll have to replay tomorrow or you can sim my game if anyone has a problem with restarting. Doesn't bother me either way.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']God damn time Warner internet went out in the second quarter of my game. I need to head to bed so I'll have to replay tomorrow or you can sim my game if anyone has a problem with restarting. Doesn't bother me either way.[/QUOTE]

No worries man...get to it tomorrow.

I played miserably against XXXplosive earlier. I thought I got better at my passing but the four(!) interceptions I threw shows I need more work. My running game was beast and I really should have just focused on that...by the time I decided to stick with it, it was already too late. My defense played good for the most part, I just need to quit forcing stupid passes.

Only two games left that need to be played. Both matches against the AI.. Get that and the recruiting done tomorrow by 10 pm E.T.

I hate to do this, but I'm going to drop out. I can't even find the motivation to find the time to play my CPU game. The Madden leagues are really speeding up, and this one has been slowing down, so my interest has definitely shifted.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I hate to do this, but I'm going to drop out. I can't even find the motivation to find the time to play my CPU game. The Madden leagues are really speeding up, and this one has been slowing down, so my interest has definitely shifted.[/QUOTE]

Damn you!!! Haha, its cool man. I hope everyone else decides to stick around as I do enjoy this league and playing with everyone here. Also, I love the recruiting aspect. I'm still holding out hope that some people will join.

Remember, we are advancing tonight!

We have advanced. Deadline is 9/21. User games this week are:

Ohio State(NateEasy) vs Illinois

Boise State(PsychedelicRock) vs USF

#1 Notre Dame(Freaky 2CooL187) vs #11 Texas(shotgunshine)

#3 Oklahoma State Cowboys(FattyMcSweaty) vs Ohio

#13 Florida State(kilik64) vs #15 North Carolina

#16 Oregon(RamesuThe1) vs South Carolina

#24 Michigan State(XXXplosive1) vs Indiana

It was fun while it lasted but I think it might be time to say goodbye to the league. Deadline was today and there are still games and recruiting left to be done. People get busy plus some of us are doing the Madden League(s). Several people also left for Madden. I was hoping we would get some new blood to join but it doesn't look like thats going to happen. It seems like there just isn't enough interest.

Could we at least finish out the season? I was really enjoying this league. At least see who is committed to continuing on before we just drop it. Even if its only six players, the would be enough to fill our non conference schedules and compete going forward.

So this league is dead but I still want to play a league. Has anyone else joined another league with spots open? Or is there enough interest in doing another league with a smaller but committed player base.
If we all pick teams in one conference, we could make it work with 4-6 players. Anyone interested?

bread's done
Back