Tekken Tag Tournament 2

I'm buying it today, I've been waiting for a while to play. It's apparently alot better than 6 and if it's half as good as ttt I'll be happy.

I love the game, even though i'm not very good. I played most of the Tekken games, but casually. Tekken 6 was the first one I started getting into it. I was decent at it but i haven't played it in a very long time...picked this up, spent a little time in training, played some online matches and got destroyed every single time. Spent most of my time after that in practice and in ghost battles and now I have Bob down pretty good. I usually picked Bob or Bryan on T6, so that was going to be my team for this one...decided to try Jun out and I love her moves so i'll be practicing and getting good with her today.

If anyone wants to get some games in then feel free to add me. Gamertag: shotgunshine

Also I love the customization options it gives you. Not to turn this into a Street Fighter vs Tekken thread but its pathetic of Capcom to charge an outrageous amount(I think it was something like $40) to buy extra outfits.

I'm enjoying the game but i'm getting destroyed online. I'm still mediocre but I have some basic moves and custom combos down...but it seems like only the hardest of the hardcore bought this because 90% of my matches are all against people that are great. I'm getting parried left and right, juggled to death, getting killed on the ground without being able to get back up etc. I'm going to keep working at it for a bit and hopefully I get better or get paired with people that are more my level.

You will get used to it, it just takes some time. There are alot of really experienced players online. Atleast I hear online play is good with no lag. Which was a big problem with 6.

bread's done
Back