Papa Johns Win a Free Pizza

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Havent gotten a single email for either of my emails. Really could use a free pizza soon, espically for sunday.[/QUOTE]

Check your spam for:
Subject: Congratulations! You are a winner in Papa John's Two Million Pizza Giveaway. Learn More

Haha, I forgot I signed up for the rewards back when they gave free pizza for the winning of the coin toss for superbowl. Just checked and got another free pizza. YAY:applause:

[quote name='the indianbeast']how do u get the points??? does anyone know?[/QUOTE]

It's not points but a code for a free pizza... the points was back when you had to buy a item over $10 I think and then you'd get 25 papa points to use later. It had to be used by the end of the month... think they are different contents/giveaways.

They are giving away free pizza every week until December 30th 2012 so there are still months to go for some people to get their free pizza.

Non-winning entries carry over while winning entries do not. It is all luck when you get it as it may be possible to get a free pizza as late as at Christmas.

So let me get this straight. As long as you're a papa rewards member you don't have to do anything other than wait for them to email you that you won a pizza right? I'm a rewards member and have done nothing. I have not won a pizza. How are people winning these?

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']won a pizza yesterday :D using it today for the USA vs A&B match with some friends[/QUOTE]

Nice use! Let's go USA! I will unfortunately be traveling and can't watch the game!

[quote name='Blaster man']So let me get this straight. As long as you're a papa rewards member you don't have to do anything other than wait for them to email you that you won a pizza right? I'm a rewards member and have done nothing. I have not won a pizza. How are people winning these?[/QUOTE]

That's all you have to do. Its luck and chance, though I'd say you're nearly guaranteed one at some point.

I got my first yesterday, and many people have won multiple times.

[quote name='Blaster man']So let me get this straight. As long as you're a papa rewards member you don't have to do anything other than wait for them to email you that you won a pizza right? I'm a rewards member and have done nothing. I have not won a pizza. How are people winning these?[/QUOTE]

Check your spam folder. I found my code in there.

bread's done
Back