Deus Ex: HR Augmented Edition (PS3) $26.67 at Amazon

Well worth it, I grabbed it when it came out on the 360 and now that I have a ps3 I might rebuy. I wish this included access to the missing link like a lot of the other special editions have done with including future DLC.

An amazing game. Personally, it was my game of the year last year. Totally worth it at full price, so I think this is a great deal.

[quote name='Blackjack13']An amazing game. Personally, it was my game of the year last year. Totally worth it at full price, so I think this is a great deal.[/QUOTE]

Same here, man. Skyrim and other mainstream games weren't even in my top 3 last year. DX:HR was awesome start to finish each of the 5 times I played it the month it came out, heh. Nabbed it for $40 when it came out, but I just might have to get the Augmented Edition at some point for those extra goodies.

[quote name='chunlirocks']will they ship it in a box though ?

hmmm[/QUOTE]

Im sure they will. The main problem I'm having with this is that the outer clear slipcover isn't shrink-wrapped, so its going to be a scuff heaven. It sucks because that really bugs me for collecting reasons. But I guess I shouldn't complain at 27 bucks...

I just really would like to keep that clear slip on, instead of trashing it, as it would match the rest of my PS3 games.

Other than the boss fights, which lacked the imagination of the rest of the game (imho), I loved this game. Not as much as the original Deus Ex, which is still in my top 5 ever, but a damn good one nonetheless.

P.S. who rated this thread 1 star? Really? This is a pretty good deal. Responded with a 5 star rating to balance things out. Have a nice day.

bread's done
Back