Spec Ops the Line 39.99- global price drop?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']No!!!!! This was a good gs to bb flip. Now its ruined. Oh well. Ill pick this up once it hits $20.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I've told myself no more military shooters until they're dirt cheap, my heart is set on BF3. I bought MW3 and BF3 at the same time, MW3 was sold a few months later.

Ghost Recon FS came along, Also sold a few months later, and I'm STILL playing BF3.

I'll wait for a $10-20 price tag.

A lot of the reviews of this game have said the story is pretty interesting and entertaining for a military shooter. Different from most of the others. I cant wait to pick it up dirt cheap in a few months.

[quote name='wrencrest']A lot of the reviews of this game have said the story is pretty interesting and entertaining for a military shooter. Different from most of the others. I cant wait to pick it up dirt cheap in a few months.[/QUOTE]

The story is good -- once you get about halfway thru the game. It starts off pretty generic, but give it a chance, and it develops into something interesting.

Thats cool, I am definately going to get it later. I just made a pact with myself that I cant buy any games over $10 plus tax until I get through most of my 40 or so game backlog. And since i keep getting free PSN plus games, the backlog keeps growing.

[quote name='wrencrest']Thats cool, I am definately going to get it later. I just made a pact with myself that I cant buy any games over $10 plus tax until I get through most of my 40 or so game backlog. And since i keep getting free PSN plus games, the backlog keeps growing.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had a low number like that. I hardly have time for games now with school and everything. I'll pick up a game for $10 or $15, and it'll sit there for a long while...Here's to playing current gen console games when the next generation drops...

[quote name='wrencrest']A lot of the reviews of this game have said the story is pretty interesting and entertaining for a military shooter. Different from most of the others. I cant wait to pick it up dirt cheap in a few months.[/QUOTE]

That's what I keep hearing, and it has made me interested. But I'll hold out for $20.

The story is really, really, really good. Its one of the shooters that I had no issue playing through SINGLE player a second time to catch things I missed. Really well done.

Multiplayer is worthless though and it was shoehorned into the game and you can tell.

This is one of the better games released this year. It's a tad short though, so I can see why some people would want to wait a bit longer. Worth every penny at the $25 I picked up the PC version for, though.

Just, don't look up too much on it. Better to go in blind.

bread's done
Back