Dark Souls (360) - $19.99 at Amazon *DEAD*

Good price. Overrated to the point where it is impossible to talk about it due to the lol difficulty meme but it's fun for something different. It's kinda like Skyrim: Has issues but no game really does what it does

I'm tempted, but will resist. It's just going to end up on the backburner anyway. I'll wait for it to hit $10 used from gamefly.

Will think about it.....certainly getting it if they add an easier difficulty cuz why I would like to put time into a game to die 100000 times before getting up to the next level when there are so many good games in my backlog.

I'm about done playing through this game. Had a fun time, but I think its really overrated. I actually don't find the difficulty to be much harder than a Mega Man game, its just about repetition and patterns, then end game farming.

This game is so tough,
drtyfjguilh
you gotta be omitted to it if you're gonna buy it at this price.

[quote name='Coltin']So tempted, but I know I'll play it for only a short time before giving up.[/QUOTE]
See, this was my problem with the last one... I have too many other games to play to spend so much time frustrated at one. I played it for awhile and then gave up when every death kept setting me back. I hear amazing things about this game but I just don't know if I can stand going through that again. Sadly, I'll never end up playing this one....

if you enjoy a challenge, and third person combat, buy this game.
i would buy at this price, but already have it.
please, support a developer doing something a little different.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Best game of this generation.[/QUOTE]
Without question. I wish I could go back and play this game again for the first time.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Yeah...ok[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I might agree with him. I think that some people just don't 'get it' when it comes to Dark Souls or Demon's Souls.

Which is fine, keep enjoying what you enjoy, and I'll do the same.

My personal favorite game of all time. Cannot recommend it enough....IF you're willing to dedicate some time and adjust to the learning curve. This game is DEEP.

A steal at $19.99.

Also, DLC is due to be released in October. Can't wait!

Edit: Deal is dead now anyway.

[quote name='worthlesscrook3']This game is so tough,
drtyfjguilh
you gotta be omitted to it if you're gonna buy it at this price.[/QUOTE]

I will not be omitted at any price.

And what's with this amazondeals IMG? My security software is throwing up all over it, probably justifiably.

So worth $20! At over 150 hours into the PS3 version. Better than Skyrim IMO. Although the "you will die" version of the game is just around the corner, maybe wait for that.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Don't you ever compared Dark Souls to such horrid garbage.[/QUOTE]

I know, right. Dark Souls is incredible. Great deal.

Is it true that this game disables Xbox Live party chat, even when playing in single player? Because if that is true, I wouldn't even pay 20 cents, much less 20 dollars.

I played this game over 80 hours. I'm not a big Action RPG fan either. That's OVER 80 hours! I don't think I've ever spent that amount of time on any game. Skyrim was clocked at 45 or so hours. FFXIII-2 30 hours. This is one of those games that I can't say is actually "fun" but the challenge keeps you going.

You can still do private chat. Yes, it's BS but better than nothing. You will be missing out on a great game. I take all the BS of this game as part of the challenge lol, and as you play it you will too.

I think you can only use private chat (one to one) while playing this game, anything else boots you to title screen with a message I think.

[quote name='swirly76']if you enjoy a challenge, and third person combat, buy this game.
i would buy at this price, but already have it.
please, support a developer doing something a little different.[/QUOTE]
The problem is this edition doesn't support anyone but the store you buy it from. If you want to support the developer you should send them a check. Otherwise, you're just going to pay amazon or gamestop to help them clear inventory for the new edition.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']I played this game over 80 hours. I'm not a big Action RPG fan either. That's OVER 80 hours! I don't think I've ever spent that amount of time on any game. Skyrim was clocked at 45 or so hours. FFXIII-2 30 hours. This is one of those games that I can't say is actually "fun" but the challenge keeps you going.

You can still do private chat. Yes, it's BS but better than nothing. You will be missing out on a great game. I take all the BS of this game as part of the challenge lol, and as you play it you will too.[/QUOTE]

You can play in party chat it just puts u in offline mode where u can join people or anything just play solo.I hate how they did this,but least u can still play while talking to friends.

Cannot Recommended this game enough and this games not over rated,SKYRIM is IMO.

bread's done
Back