CAGcast #296: Mark, The Ninja

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-L=5838]15060[/IMG-L]The crew returns and talks The Walking Dead, Mark of the Ninja, NBA Baller Beats, Darksiders II, Rock Band Blitz, Wii U predictions and so much more! Stay tuned after the show for the live CAGcast from PAX.

Get your questions or topics answered on future shows via CAGbag or Twitter.

[podcast]205[/podcast]
Download - 2 hours 17 minutes, 80MB
iTunes: Subscribe - Review
[/preview]

www.GoDaddy.com
10% off any order = CAG10
$5 off $30 = CAG5OFF30
$7.49 domain = CAGDOMAIN

Show Linkage/Notes:

Intro/Outro: Welcome Back Kotter Remix - CAGcast Live at PAX

Sukiyabashi Jiro Audioboo

CheapyD & Jiro in front of Sukiyabashi Jiro by CheapyD, on Flickr

Full CAGcast Catalog
Follow us on Twitter
Twitch.tv
Cheap Ass Gamer on Facebook
CheapyD's Youtube Videos (Subscribe)
CheapyD's Flickr Page (Subscribe)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Cheapy D and friends. I recently saw Jiro Dreams of Sushi based on your recommendation and despite not a sushi eater, found it really enjoyable.

I'm guessing a 10' by 10' square of parquet flooring costs as much as Cheapy's lame fish meal did.

Do you think Big Picture Mode will make a difference in terms of the console wars?
Also thanks for the recommendation on Jiro Dreams Of Sushi, makes me want sushi... haven't had it in months. Can't wait for next weeks show! So Walking Dead Episode 3? ;-)

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Losing weight, Cheapy?[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking...I love the look on jiro's face......bakatare....gaijin. $800 for dinner?!!

The Walking Dead show is great! I would like to try the game.

Because I have nothing better to do at 5am, I went back to CAGcast #267 to see if the word "boycott" comes out of Wombat's mouth and it does NOT!

Cheapy: "I saw your tweet, you said you're going to boycott CBS because you were watching a football game and there was a commercial...."

Wombat: (interrupting Cheapy proudly) "And I haven't watched CBS since."

The word only comes from Cheapy during that segment, and never from Wombat.

PS. If one of the codes for The Walking Dead Episode 3 is for PS3, I'm interested.

From the early comments, I can't wait to listen when I get in the car early this morning. Thanks for bringing us a show as soon as you got back.

Never mind the fact that I remember the hint that we might be getting one from Vancouver...

I Was expecting some kinda Wombat rant on Chris Brown. Surprised it didn't happen and instead got great advice on what to do when having a child.

And Walking Dead episode 3. I wants it.

I'm just glad this week's CAGcast was right before the Apple announcement. Too early for Cheapy to go on and on about it and by next week's show it'll be old news.

If selected, Walking Dead ep.3 code for Xbox.

$800 birthday dinner = Rich Ass Gamer

Yes, and I would like a Walking Dead code

Damn, Cheapy, you are lucky to have met Jiro. He is really a master at creating edible art!

Another great show, by the way... and I don't mind the movie talk at the beginning at all!

By the way, Wombat, "GM" stands for general manager when it applies to NHL 13, not game master.

The Walking Dead #3 sounds good. I played the first one, but am looking forward to jumping back in... think I could get a code for XBox? :)

Man Cheapy, you must love your NHL. Hope the PAL version works for you. I'd love a code for any system. :)

Nice show... I chuckled when Cheapy said "should we talk about video games" after a half hour into the show.

Just started playing Walking Dead on PS3. Finished episode 1 and had a great time with it. If you have a season 3 code for the PS3, I would love it. Thanks!

I was really expecting the Walking Dead episodes to be a let down but was pleasantly, and thankfully, suprised when I played.

Wouldn't mind continuing the experience with an 360 code~ Thank you!

I really hope that shipwreck gets a custom floor in his house for Ballerbeats.

and I can't believe Wombat is giving away his code. I hope I get his....

Love that picture....you have a dumb ass look on you face.

I've heard nothing but great things about that walking dead game, feel free to throw a code my way. Love the show....just got the books on my iPad.

Hey Wombat, the Walking Dead games are pretty short 60 to 120 minutes per episode. It's a great game to play between games. I have Ep 1 and 2 and i have been very satisfied with them. Oh if you are giving away a 360 code, i'm in.

I can't wait to listen to this CAGcast! I was having serious withdrawal during the last few weeks from not having a new CAGcast to listen to during my long commute. Thanks guys. Keep it up.

Funny to hear that Cheapy was blazed when he saw TDKR. What do you and Mrs Cheapy do with Tai when you're getting high?

I don't really understand the questions about Bane's strength. He was just supposed to be a really tough, menacing, guy. So no superhuman feats of strength or explanations required.

Good show guys. I recently read all the volumes of the Walking Dead comic and quick fact, the game is based of the comics not the show. I played Episode 2 and would appreciate if i could have a chance to win Episode 3.

You guys should read the comics btw. There amazing I swear you won't regret it.

Gimme a free code.
:)

I do genuinely want a code...just read that the Wii U launch date & price will be announced tomorrow. Thinking of getting one just for that zombie game. So you guys ordering one?

Even though it's not Injustice, Cheapy should buy Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe for Tai. It's cheap now. He's four and will love it the same.

I would love a Walking Dead episode 3 code for Xbox.

More talk of Melancholia- along with the tweets, is CheapyD backhandedly plugin for Lars?
Never would have pegged any of you three as Wes Anderson fans, let alone Ship' (Paul Anderson maybe). ;)
Thanks in advance for the WD Ep code.

I dig the Bane's voice. Some of the toughest guy's around have weird voices...Mike Tyson, Anderson Silva.

I would like a code for 360.

[quote name='Toss']
The Walking Dead show is great! I would like to try the game.[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, you would need the 1st episode before you can play the 3rd. They aren't technically standalone.

Cheapy there are still plenty of spots in the PS3 GM League, in-case you know your PAL version doesn't work and you want to buy a 3rd copy. . .

Bad Wombat no more Bane voice for you! Just no.
Also Wombat just for you - http://www.thefreedictionary.com/boycott

If the walking dead codes are for PS3 could you toss my name in the hat please? Thanks!

Great show as always. Wombat had me literally lol'ing at work with the shit and masturbation comment. Great comeback.

I would like a Walking Dead code as well please.

Looking forward to seeing some Baller Beats videos from Shipwreck....
interested in the code for 360 also...guess I will have to get the first 2 episodes first if I get one :)

Didn't Wombat win the Vita bet already? Lego Batman 2 is a Vta game and was in the NPD top ten this month. There wasn't any language about Vita exclusive as far as I can remember.

Also, buy the Walking Dead immediately.

Wombat singing white lines reminded me of that karaoke contest you guys had forever ago. You should bring that back.

Also walking dead please.

I actually listen to this show for two reasons... movie opinions and XBLA reviews. This show delivered! I do want to hear Cheapy's thoughts next week on Mark of the Ninja and it sounds like it should be a future "Cheapy Made Me Buy It" w/ Wombat. I'm downloading now after Shipwreck's glowing review. Based on what you guys said, I'm also going to be trying out Walking Dead (despite never seeing the show/reading the books).

Could I get a Walking Dead code for PS3? That is the platform I would prefer. Thanks guys!

anonymous should hack wombats pc and make it explode every time he records a cagcast with you guys , Some times i feel that cheapy and ship ignore his statments on purpose just to piss listeners off , perhaps next time wombat should suggest a machine that only plays the walking dead games , great show !

ps : im blaming the architect for not stopping wombat hes the game expert .

[quote name='Stryffe2004']Didn't Wombat win the Vita bet already? Lego Batman 2 is a Vta game and was in the NPD top ten this month. There wasn't any language about Vita exclusive as far as I can remember.

Also, buy the Walking Dead immediately.[/QUOTE]

We were talking about Vita exclusive titles. Maybe we weren't clear, but that's what we were discussing.

Hey Wombat,

While I agree with you about the eight year gap in Dark Knight Rises feels weird, is it really that out of character for Batman to just up and disappear? I mean, he went away for about 10 years before The Dark Knight Returns and he also hung up his cape sometime before Batman Beyond. I'm sure there are other times that immediately come to mind. How do you rationalize those?

[quote name='JoeX111']Hey Wombat,

While I agree with you about the eight year gap in Dark Knight Rises feels weird, is it really that out of character for Batman to just up and disappear? I mean, he went away for about 10 years before The Dark Knight Returns and he also hung up his cape sometime before Batman Beyond. I'm sure there are other times that immediately come to mind. How do you rationalize those?[/QUOTE]

In those comics/ cartoons he takes a break after he has been Batman for a long time, almost 15-30 years, I think. In DKR he has been Batman for maybe a 1.5 - 2 years and then takes an eight year vacation. That's not very Batman like.

what a awesome show today you guys was at your BEST .... give me the walking dead code if you want too, but you guys are great!

Does Cheapy's 'Shitting & Masturbating' require Kinect, only or is it just 'Better with Kinect'?

Throw my hat in the ring for the Walking Dead Ep 3 code. I haven't played any of them yet. Waiting for a sale on all of them though my wife is currently playing Ep 1 on her iPad.

bread's done
Back