NHL 13 $49.99 PS3, X360 @ Amazon

Good deal - just ordered this morning from Newegg.

They're still selling the Stanley Cup edition for $59.99 so I paid a bit more but (hopefully) got enough goodies with it to make it worthwhile.

[quote name='Flacksguy']They PM'd NewEgg for me earlier this evening, so they should PM Amazon for you no problem.[/QUOTE]

I also got them to PM newegg yesterday. Just try to find the 20 something girl behind the CS desk, they always do what you ask them too, at least for me they do ;)

[quote name='parkerwilson']I also got them to PM newegg yesterday. Just try to find the 20 something girl behind the CS desk, they always do what you ask them too, at least for me they do ;)[/QUOTE]

I went right to the Gaming Supervisor.
I make it a point to go to him whenever I buy anything, so he knows I spend a ton of money in that store.

Now, the only problem might be is that NewEgg isn't on their drop down list of places they price match, so I saw that he had to put it under 'other' and then type 'Price Match NewEgg.com' but it didn't look like he needed his override.

Amazon, however does come up on the list, and shouldn't be an issue at all.

This suxs I preordered this for $59.99 and got a $15 credit through amazon D: why don't they do price adjustments!

FYI - When in doubt call.. I too preordered this with amazon for retail price of $59.99 with the $15 promo credit and equipment code preorder. I just called Amazon support and they adjusted the price to $49.99 for me. Here's the email I received:
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on NHL 13. I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a post-order price guarantee.

I've reviewed your order and see that your items haven't shipped yet.

Under the circumstances, I'll make an exception and will reduce the price of the item to the currently-listed price of $49.99. This is what you'll be charged for the item when your order ships.

A detailed summary of your adjusted order, including the new order total, can be found here: (link removed)

So yeah in a nutshell just call. You have nothing to lose :)

It's true I sent a msg to amazon to price match and they did so I got $10 plus the 15 promotional credit basically I got NHL 13 40 with tax without tax 35 :), here's the msg I got. Hello,

Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on NHL 13. I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a post-order price guarantee.

I've reviewed your order and see that the price change is significant from the time the item shipped.

Under the circumstances, I'll make an exception and will issue a refund for the price difference in the amount of $10. You should see the refund in the next 2-3 business days

[quote name='confoosious']"I'll make an exception" means "you'll get your money but we'll make a note about this in your account..."[/QUOTE]

I don't really mind, I always make a free amazon account every 3 months to get free amazon prime

[quote name='breakin2']Madden is $43.[/QUOTE]

Please. Factor. In. Shipping. Charges. When. Reporting. Price.

$43 does not equal $43 + $3.99 shipping

[quote name='Ricanlegend']I don't really mind, I always make a free amazon account every 3 months to get free amazon prime[/QUOTE]

Wow your kewl

[quote name='confoosious']Wow your kewl[/QUOTE]

I haven't contacted Amazon yet but here is my question.

I preordered NHL 13 for PS3 for $59.99 plus $15 AZ Credit and the Bauer DLC.

The item shipped and I received both the credit and the DLC.

Then on Tuesday I decided to purchase the 360 version on the same Amazon account. At that time the price was still $59.99 but they also had a blurb about buying (note the game was released so it didn't mention anything about preordering) the game and getting a $15 credit and the bauer DLC.

I went ahead and made the purchase for the 360 version and immediately received the bauer DLC but I haven't received the $15 credit.

Are they going to give me B.S. about the $15 credit being only one per account depsite me buying two different versions (one PS3, one 360) and despite one purchase was a preorder and one was made on Tuesday after the game released?

[quote name='KillerSmokey24']Are these NHL games any fun? I haven't played one in years and I heard they have changed a lot over the past few years.[/QUOTE]

Try out the demo, I became to love Hockey as a sports while playing NHL 12 is very fun you can be in a club and play 6vs6 and compete every month in the playoffs it's amazing

bread's done
Back