GGT 195's Season Pass includes the next 4 GGTs for only $30. What a deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankmecrankme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
You had better preorder GGT 195 at Gamestop for the exclusive preorder bonus DLC.

Power to the Players.

I should've made this thread in the deals forum. Whoops.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Power to the Players.[/QUOTE]

But Hank, will you talk to me seductively like the character who told everyone to pick up their copies of TTT2 at Gamestop? :bouncy:

this is the best GGT thread title I've ever read I think
speaking of season pass who got the borderlands 2 season pass already? ^__^

Do you guys have any opinions of Final Fantasy or Chrono Trigger for the iPad? They're both $10 and I certainly don't hate the idea of having one (or both) on the device that is always with me.

Stoked for Skylanders: Giants btw.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You had better preorder GGT 195 at Gamestop for the exclusive preorder bonus DLC.

Power to the Players.

I should've made this thread in the deals forum. Whoops.[/QUOTE]
Is the preorder DLC the return of Jer? I'd definitely buy the GGT at Gamestop for that.

[quote name='Ahadi']Do you guys have any opinions of Chrono Trigger
for the iPad?
[/QUOTE]

Heck yeah, greatest game ever... oh... :whistle2:#

[quote name='GUNNM']Hi I'm GUNNM. =][/QUOTE]
Hi, GUNNM!!!
[quote name='icebeast']But Hank, will you talk to me seductively like the character who told everyone to pick up their copies of TTT2 at Gamestop? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Anna, and that's your job, Icebeezy.
[quote name='GUNNM']this is the best GGT thread title I've ever read I think
speaking of season pass who got the borderlands 2 season pass already? ^__^[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting for Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition with early access to the Duke Nukem Forever 2 demo.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Is the preorder DLC the return of Jer? I'd definitely buy the GGT at Gamestop for that.[/QUOTE]
In fact, the first DLC is The Return Of Jer with bonus AAA Or No Play Multiplayer Pack, exclusively from Gamestop.

Power to the Players.

[quote name='linkpwns']I'm gonna go pick up TTT2 on friday when I go pick up Madden 13. The juxtaposition. I know.[/QUOTE]
Then we'll have Borderlands 2 next week to add to the mix :bouncy:

[quote name='distgfx']So, who is getting Borderlands 2 on PC on release?[/QUOTE]

Not many in here, I'd wager. Except The Crotch cause it's free with his video card.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']In fact, the first DLC is The Return Of Jer with bonus AAA Or No Play Multiplayer Pack, exclusively from Gamestop.

Power to the Players.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
[quote name='distgfx']So, who is getting Borderlands 2 on PC on release?[/QUOTE]
Sorry. Getting it on PS3.

I thought the GGT was a subscription service. Shit makes no sense now.

At least it wasn't a TTT2 themed thread.

I tried to find someplace where I can rent it, but apparently there is no place to rent things anymore that are convenient for this situation. I guess I'm just going to have to go on not liking 3D fighters then.

At least I would be able to figure out if I like it.

Also, knowing that Jun is in this game makes me want to like it since I used to kind of like it back whenever she was in it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'll be getting Borderlands 2 for Wii U.[/QUOTE]

I'll get it for the Wii U only if it costs more and they make use of their iPad.

[quote name='j-cart']I will be getting BL2 for PS3 at launch.[/QUOTE]

Me three. Ultimate Treasure Chest Edition for dat phat lewtz. :drool:

Not until it's $10 on steam. I haven't even been following any of the borderlands 2 info. I enjoyed the original enough on the 360, but it didn't seem like anything too special.

You also get a ton of Joel Alts that look rapey with the season pass! You know you want it!

So, I haven't slept yet. I've been playing the shit out of TTT2.

Whelp, Uraizen is buying a Wii U...

Nintendo announced Bayonetta is getting a sequel on Wii U, and it will be exclusive to the console. Nintendo revealed Bayonetta 2 in its Wii U presentation this afternoon, with the game being developed by Platinum Games and published by Nintendo. The news is surprising, given the 2010 hack-and-slash released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

We'll keep you updated on Bayonetta 2 info as it comes.

bayonetta2.jpg

As was stated before, I'm in the day-one Borderlands 2 PC club.[quote name='corrosivefrost']Whelp, Uraizen is buying a Wii U...

bayonetta2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Something about this gives me a joy.

WiiU launches in NA on 11/18 for 299.99/349.99 (white 8gb/black 32gb).

Apparently the black one also comes with a sensor bar, gamepad stand, Nintendoland, and a "Nintendo Network Premium Subscription", whatever the hell that is.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']What the fuck? I was NOT buying a WiiU before now and that pretty much clenches it as a buy for me. fuck you, Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

Still not buying one. Maybe 5 years down the line for $149.99 and I'll pick up Bayonetta 2 for $10.

I bet it won't even be a true sequel. I find it hard to believe Platinum games would release the sequel to one console.

Its gonna be like NG sigma hopefully...

[quote name='GUNNM']I bet it won't even be a true sequel. I find it hard to believe Platinum games would release the sequel to one console.

Its gonna be like NG sigma hopefully...[/QUOTE]

Thinking about how *bad* the performance of the Bayonetta games on consoles was, maybe the Nintendo console has just enough juice to maintain 60fps and Platinum said "no, we're not going to compromise, we're not going to do bad ports [see: Sega being forced to port Bayonetta to PS3]." Or maybe Nintendo threw a ton of money at them because Kamiya was working on that other WiiU exclusive game in an effort to sway hardcore gamers to the platform (see bringing Ninja Gaiden 3 Sigma to the WiiU, Black Ops 2, etc.)

Definitely no Wii U for me. If I get a next gen console I'll pick between the Sony and MS offerings after the first price drop based on game library.

For those of you getting Borderlands 2 on PC, just saw this pre-order deal for the DLC season pass on Slickdeals.

GreenManGaming has Borderlands 2 Season Pass Pre-order (PC Digital Download) for $30 - 25% w/ voucher code GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G = $22.50. Thanks PrototypeT800
Note: Game to be released 9/18/2012. Requires Borderlands 2 (base game). Includes 4 downloadable add-on content scheduled to be available by June 2013.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/borderlands-2-season-pass-na/

[quote name='MSUHitman']Nintendo is publishing Bayonetta 2 so yes they're throwing money at Platinum.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if that was part of the problem with getting a Bayonetta 2... I think I once saw something saying Bayonetta 2 was far off or unlikely because the first game's sales weren't spectacular. But if Kamiya was working on Project P-1000 or whatever with Nintendo and they said "hey, we'll publish Bayonetta 2 if you want to make it for Wii U only. ;)"... yeah, he might have been like "MY DREAM! YES! LET'S DO IT."

Published by Nintendo probably means we won't ever see a Bayonetta 2 Sigma or Bayonetta 2 PC, I'm guessing.

However if Project Dolphin is doing all sorts of awesome Wii emulation, I wonder how long before PCs and the development community come up with WiiU emulation...

WiiU Launch Lineup (launch window through March 2013):

NBA 2K13 (2K Sports)
Jeft Tailfin (Maximum Games)
Madden NFL 13 (EA)
EA Sports FIFA Soccer 13 (EA)
Mass Effect 3 (EA)
Toki Tori 2 (two tribes)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom)
ZombiU (Ubisoft)
Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
Avengers: Battle for Earth (Ubisoft)
Rabbids Land (Ubisoft)
Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
Sports Connection (Ubisoft)
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 (Ubisoft)
Nano Assault Neo (Shin'En)
Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
Sonic & Sega All-Stars: Racing Transformed (Sega)
Trine 2: Director's Cut (Frozenbyte)
Tank! Tank! Tank! (Namco)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Namco)
Wheel of Fortune (THQ)
Jeopardy (THQ)
Darksiders 2 (THQ)
Funky Barn (505 Games)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
007 Legends (Activision)
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 (Activision)
Wipeout 3 (Activision)
Skylanders Giants (Activision)
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing (Activision)
Transformers Prime (Activision)
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Disney Interactive)
Scribblenauts Unlimited (WB Games)
Game Party Champions (WB Games)
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition (WB Games)
Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (Gaijin Games)
Ben 10: Omniverse (D3 Publisher)
Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game (D3 Publisher)
Family Party: 30 Great games Obstacle Arcade (D3 Publisher)
Zumba Fitness (Majesco)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii U (Nintendo)
Game & Wario (Nintendo)
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Nintendo)
Sing Party (Nintendo)
Nintendo Land (Nintendo)
Wii Fit U (Nintendo)
The Wonderful 101 (Nintendo)
Pikmin 3 (Nintendo)

Yeah, I don't have to worry about buying one anytime soon... looking at the bold titles at least and considering I've already played NG3 and would only give it a second shot because action-king uraizen said he thinks it would be worth checking out. ZombiU, NSMBWu, and Rayman (as much as I loved Origins) aren't worth a $350 price tag and being a console beta tester.

I also did some googling to find out what Nintendo Network Premium Subscription was and found this:

Nintendo Network Premium is included with the purchase of the black Wii U Premium bundle that comes with the more expensive 32GB console. It is currently priced at 31,500 yen ($405) and comes with the black Wii U, a Wii U gamepad charging dock and stand, a Wii U console stand.

Nintendo initially said that the Nintendo Network online service would be free but couldn't guarantee that it would always be that way. It sounds initially like they are going with something similar to Playstation Plus in the form of Nintendo Network Premium but it's actually more of a rewards program.

Games purchased online via Nintendo Network Premium gives back 10% of the purchase price in Premium points that can then be exchanged in increments of 500 for Nintendo Points that can then be used to purchase other games and DLC.

The service will only be offered through 2014 but it is currently unknown if those that purchase the white Basic Wii U package will be able to buy a Nintendo Network Premium subscription.

If Rayman, Pikmin, and The Wonderful 101 stay on the launch window list, I'll probably try to get a Wii U on or around launch. Also somewhat interested in Monster Hunter since I didn't play the Wii one.

They put a really nice anticipated launch (or 6 months thereafter) list together. They even managed to fit Funky Barn and Rapala Bass Fishing in there. Look out, world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back