(DEAD) Finding Nemo 3D [5-disc set] - $19.99 at Deep Discount

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Deep Discount, that company again, has another great pre-order offer. They have Finding Nemo 3D, a 5-disc Blu-ray set for just $19.99. I imagine that's probably as cheap as it'll get, even with the use of any coupons. It comes out on December 4th, so plenty of time to cancel if you change your mind :)

Code:
http://www.deepdiscount.com/bluray/FINDING-NEMO-3D
They also have an offer to save an additional 10% off your next order when you share the links on twitter, facebook or email. See the right side of the page for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely in for 1. Deep Discount has yet to let me down *knock on wood* and full-filled all orders I've ever placed with them.

The CAG in me wants to do this, but after the issues I've had with DD in the past (long delays, incorrect order status on their website, useless customer support), I'll stick with my Amazon pre-order at $25.86.

They usually handle pre-orders better than existing inventory stuff. They shipped out my copy of The Hunger Games before it was released (which is common for DD) and it arrived the day it came out.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']The CAG in me wants to do this, but after the issues I've had with DD in the past (long delays, incorrect order status on their website, useless customer support), I'll stick with my Amazon pre-order at $25.86.[/QUOTE]Unless the launch price is $24.99 at a B&M retailer and Amazon matches it, the DD order should be a better deal.

I'd suggest putting in one now in case it's a mistake and then wait until the ads for the release week get put out there and then decide on what you want to do. You'd still have time to cancel either one if you do on the day the ads get leaked for the following week.

I don't think it's a mistake. They actually had a similar offer for Brave 3D, and Avengers too, but yeah it's best to lock it in now and decide later.

It's today's Daily Deep Deal. Shows on the front page. They're REALLY quick to send those spam E-mails to your friends (disguised as your own E-mail, but it's really from them), yet they don't seem to actually send the 10% coupons after a "friend" clicks on the E-mail link.

They go so far as to say to the friend "You can get yours by clicking on the links below and visiting their site", but it does no such thing.

Aside from that, it's a great deal. Better than Amazon's $8 off code from long ago that brought it down to $25. Just don't assume you'll be able to cancel once you place your order...

[quote name='goengland']There is no option to cancel order, so the only way to cancel is by email them?[/QUOTE]Email them or call them. If I have to cancel, I always call them and never have an issue.

I've never ordered from DeepDiscount before, let alone pre-order from them. Do they charge your card upon shipment? Or is it upon your order? Thanks again CAG!

[quote name='hypertails02']I've never ordered from DeepDiscount before, let alone pre-order from them. Do they charge your card upon shipment? Or is it upon your order? Thanks again CAG![/QUOTE]

Upon order it looks like.

For anyone checking this thread now - the DD price is $25.99 which is 13 cents more than the Amazon Pre-Order of $25.86. Teach me not to check CAG over the weekend .

I just got a shipping confirmation, with USPS tracking number, from Deep Discount. Given that the release date is still nearly a week away, I'm really surprised. At this rate, it might even arrive early.

Good thing they shipped so early, though, because I'd completely forgotten that I'd even placed this order. :lol: I still had an Amazon pre-order that I'd never cancelled either, so if DD had shipped later, I might have gotten stuck with two copies.

Same. DD has been shipping out their Disney pre-orders early. A lot of ppl at Blu-ray.com got their Brave 3D release early too. I still have my amazon order with the $8 off coupon, so I better cancel that before they ship it out too.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Same. DD has been shipping out their Disney pre-orders early. A lot of ppl at Blu-ray.com got their Brave 3D release early too. I still have my amazon order with the $8 off coupon, so I better cancel that before they ship it out too.[/QUOTE]If it has RDD on it, I think as long as you get to it by today or tomorrow, you should be OK.

Friday should also be OK, though Saturday has it likely in Shipping Soon.

Mine came today finally. I guess the reason that they had to ship it out a week early was that they apparently still ship via Pony Express.

Was pleasantly surprised to see that it includes movie cash for Monsters Inc 3D, though. Hadn't expected that. I'd been on the fence about whether to bother seeing it in the theater since I have the 2D blu-ray, but I guess that settles it.

Mine finally came in as well. Too bad I don't own a 3d tv but the price was too good to pass up and the box looks alot better than the 2d only blu.

bread's done
Back