•Trials Evolution
•LIMBO
•Trine 2
•Trials HD
•'Splosion Man
4. Free Joe Danger 2!

EDIT: PROMOTION IS NOW LIVE

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drawingboard']Communicating with Facebook..............................................................................................[/QUOTE]
Turn off your ad blocker. Somebody was having this same problem earlier in the XBLA thread.

OP, you should add this to your post:

Select XBLA titles:
Braid
Joe Danger Special Edition
Ms. Splosion Man
Trials Evolution
LIMBO
Trine 2
Trials HD
'Splosion Man

Raptr's counts for my achievements are wrong. It says I only have one for sleeping dogs, when I just 1kd earlier today.

[quote name='shadowrage']Raptr's counts for my achievements are wrong. It says I only have one for sleeping dogs, when I just 1kd earlier today.[/QUOTE]
I used to have this problem. Once I started using the desktop app, it started updating right

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']http://raptr.com/rewards/free-joe-danger-2

1. Have a raptr account
2. Link to a facebook account
3. Have "Experienced" level or above on one of the listed XBLA games
4. Free Joe Danger 2![/QUOTE]
When it does go live, will there be a button on that page to redeem for the code if you've met the requirements? Before signing up, it said there were 2500 codes available. Slim pickings considering how many Raptr members there are.

It goes live tomorrow. It actually says so on the website. And I can't wait for the connection timeouts and server overload...

It's nice to let people know and all, but putting this everywhere only lowers our chances of getting a code. You're increasing the chances of some fine member of society (read: SlickDeals) creating multiple accounts to get multiple codes so they can sell them to the people they cheated. It happened with the Minecraft codes, and it'll happen here too.

Yea, but they actually have to play the selected games to Experienced level or higher. Not sure how much time it takes to get to Experienced, but it put me on Hardcore for Ms. Splosion Man, and I only played it enough to 100% the game. It has no tracking for me on Limbo though, even though I 100% that as well.

[quote name='MaicoWin']Yea, but they actually have to play the selected games to Experienced level or higher. Not sure how much time it takes to get to Experienced, but it put me on Hardcore for Ms. Splosion Man, and I only played it enough to 100% the game. It has no tracking for me on Limbo though, even though I 100% that as well.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't take that long to get to experienced and some of those games sold really well so there are a lot of people with the selected games

[quote name='MaicoWin']Yea, but they actually have to play the selected games to Experienced level or higher. Not sure how much time it takes to get to Experienced, but it put me on Hardcore for Ms. Splosion Man, and I only played it enough to 100% the game. It has no tracking for me on Limbo though, even though I 100% that as well.[/QUOTE]

Someone already posted a cheap way to qualify in the comments on that page: play the Trine 2 demo and just leave it on for a few hours. Actually, you don't have to do that, you can just load it up then track gametime manually while you sleep.

I have either elite, experienced, or hardcore in 4 of the listed games but I have no idea how to link Raptr to my Fakebook account. Any protips? Anything with an F that I click on just does the "Communicating with Facebook..." BS.

The Twitter button works just fine...

Turn off your ad block add-ons, and you will see the pop-up window with the button to link your account.

[quote name='MaicoWin']Turn off your ad block add-ons, and you will see the pop-up window with the button to link your account.[/QUOTE]

That worked for me, thanks. Stupid me, I thought that by adding www.raptr.com to my firefox "allowed popups" list 5 minutes ago would prevent the "firefox just blocked a popup" bar to appear discreetly at the top.

I don't understand how you establish "experienced" in a particular game. I have dozens of hours into the majority of the titles listed, but nothing showing on their site. I'm also running OS X, so I can't run their stupid desktop app.

[quote name='kellte2']I don't understand how you establish "experienced" in a particular game. I have dozens of hours into the majority of the titles listed, but nothing showing on their site. I'm also running OS X, so I can't run their stupid desktop app.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately that was the only way I was able to get everything to update for me, using the desktop app. Everything else I tried never worked.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Unfortunately that was the only way I was able to get everything to update for me, using the desktop app. Everything else I tried never worked.[/QUOTE]

unlucky. I would have liked Joe Danger 2.

[quote name='MeteoSparkZero']My gamerscore is up, but none of my acievements are shown. What's going on?[/QUOTE]
Use the desktop app, everything will update.

In my experience new Raptr rewards usually go up at around 1:00 PM - 1:30 ish Eastern time. There's only 2500 available so I'd be checking quite frequently that hour.

I will keep an eye on it, however, with things like this it tends to be 100-1000 odd people happy, 5000 people pissed off they missed it.

[quote name='Velentar']In my experience new Raptr rewards usually go up at around 1:00 PM - 1:30 ish Eastern time. There's only 2500 available so I'd be checking quite frequently that hour.[/QUOTE]

I have class in the morning but I should be out around that time so hopefully that's when it goes live.

Also for those wondering its not too difficult to earn Experienced Rank. I played Joe Danger for 3 hours today, got 7 achievements and I'm Dedicated Rank (one higher than experienced).

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']Braid - Elite
Splosion Man - Hardcore

Now what?[/QUOTE]
now-we-wait-for-tits.jpg

Whew, I was worried when I saw the list of games since I don't have most of them, but apparently I have Hardcore status in Braid. Now we wait.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Posted in the XBLA thread. Major Nelson has just tweeted this. Get your game faces on.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I should be able to get mine no problem, assuming raptr doesn't crash. Definitely wish this was kept a little more hush-hush though.

I'm running the desktop app and still having trouble getting my xbla games to sync. Anyone else have issues with this? Does it just take time?

[quote name='jsivley']I'm running the desktop app and still having trouble getting my xbla games to sync. Anyone else have issues with this? Does it just take time?[/QUOTE]

It just takes a while, give it a handful of minutes then refresh your page.

[quote name='matteo']It just takes a while, give it a handful of minutes then refresh your page.[/QUOTE]
Yep, it took 30 or more minutes for my 116k gs to sync.

bread's done
Back