- - - - -

$30 Gift card with purchase of Lego Batman 2, Fall of Cybertron, etc (PS3/360) at TRU

#1 kantut   Maybe I am, maybe I'm not... CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:40 AM

In-store and YMMV at Toys R Us. Deal is ongoing until Sept. 15. I didn't see what other games the promo was applicable to (I think Sleeping Dogs is in there too), but effectively getting Lego Batman 2 for $20 after the gc is a pretty good deal.

#2 dinovelvet   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3454 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

dinovelvet

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:50 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=328201

#3 david69   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   134 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:52 AM

Sweet.. I'm going to stop by mine on the way home from work. Thanks

#4 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6199 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

The Sunday ad thread seems to state you need to buy NHL 13 and one other game to get the $30 gift card, not just one of them.

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.

My Trade List

My GoFundMe - Help Me Get to Star Wars Celebration 2017!

#5 Bosamba   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2037 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:56 AM

The Sunday ad thread seems to state you need to buy NHL 13 and one other game to get the $30 gift card, not just one of them.

I'm confused as well. That sounds to good to be true if it's any qualifying single game purchase they'll give you a $30 gift card. You must have had some misinformed employees helping you out so getting this deal is YMMV.

:grouphug:

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#6 kantut   Maybe I am, maybe I'm not... CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:06 AM

Oh blast it. You're right, I must have just lucked out. The girl who was helping me was kind enough to have given it to me the way I thought it was. Maybe she just saw how clueless I looked. He he.

In any case, I would ask the mods to please close this thread, but I don't know how. Noob and all.