Fry's Ads 9/14-20

fidodido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the entertainment software listings from ALL Fry's Electronics B&M Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line. Unless otherwise noted, the pricing should apply to all locations, including the frys.com website.

Notes:
  • Renton, WA (WA) is the only region which does not publish an 8-page ad on Fridays, only offering a 4-page ad.
  • Fry's does NOT accept coupons.
  • Amazon.com has never price-matched a frys.com sale price.

DS/3DS :ds:

$39.96 (not WA)
Mario Tennis Open (3DS)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)

$79.96 (9/19)
DSi Handheld

$149.99
3DS Handheld

PS3 :ps3:

$59.96 (not WA)
Borderlands 2 (Avail. Tues.)

$199.99
Refurbished 160GB PS3 Slim Console

Wii :wii:

$19.99
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword w/ Music CD

$29.96 (not WA)
Kirby's 20th Anniversary Dream Collection: Special Edition (Avail. Sun.)

$129.99
Wii Console w/ New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2 Soundtrack

XBox 360 :360:

$59.96 (not WA)
Borderlands 2 (Avail. Tues.)

$199.99
XBox 360 4GB Slim Console w/ Kinect Sensor, Kinect Adventures!

PC :pc:

$29.99
Thrustmaster Universal Challenge 5-in-1 Racing Wheel

$39.99
Corsair Vengeance M60 Performance FPS Laser Gaming Mouse

$49.99
Corsair Vengeance M90 Performance MMO and FPS Laser Gaming Mouse

$99.99 ($119.99 - $20 MiR)
Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset

Blu-Ray :br:

$4.99
28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
(500) Days of Summer
Big
The Boondock Saints
The Boondock Saints: Truth & Justice Edition
The Devil Wears Prada
Donnie Darko: 10th Anniversary Edition (Blu+DVD)
The Magnificent Seven
Napoleon Dynamite
Overboard
Predator 2
Sideways
Sunshine
The Thomas Crown Affair (1999)
Tooth Fairy 2
Vanishing Point (1971)
Walking Tall (2004)
Young Frankenstein

$7.99
Death at a Funeral
District 9
Facing the Giants
Ghost Rider (not Extended Cut)
Godzilla (1998)
The Green Hornet
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
Maid in Manhattan
The Mask of Zorro
Piranha
Rent
Resident Evil: Degeneration
Resident Evil: Extinction
Seven Pounds
Takers
The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3
Ultraviolet
Underworld: Evolution

$9.99
30 Minutes or Less
Anonymous
Black Hawk Down
Casa de Mi Padre
Courageous
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (not WA)
Die Hard 2: Die Harder
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
The Fifth Element (Remastered)
Jack and Jill (not WA)
Leon: The Professional (not WA)
LOL
London Boulevard (not WA)
Moon
The Patriot (2000)
Stallone 3-Film Collector's Set: Cop Land/Lock Up/Rambo: First Blood
Stand by Me
Taken
What's Your Number? (Blu+DVD)
The Woman in Black

$19.99
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (Avail. Tues.) (not WA)
Snow White & the Huntsman (Blu+DVD)
What to Expect When You're Expecting

$22.99
Titanic (1997) (Blu+DVD)

$24.99
Spartacus: Vengeance: The Complete 2nd Season

$27.99
Titanic (1997) (Blu3D+Blu)

$29.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete 5th Season (Blu+DVD)
Homeland: The Complete 1st Season
Sons of Anarchy: Season 4
The Walking Dead: The Complete 2nd Season

$39.99 (not WA)
Supernatural: The Complete 7th Season (Avail. Tues.)

DVD

$14.99
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (Avail. Tues.) (not WA)
What to Expect When You're Expecting

$17.99 (9/16)
The Lucky One

$19.99
Spartacus: Vengeance: The Complete 2nd Season

$24.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete 5th Season
Homeland: The Complete 1st Season
Sons of Anarchy: Season 4
The Walking Dead: The Complete 2nd Season

$34.99 (not WA)
Supernatural: The Complete 7th Season (Avail. Tues.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fidodido']
$29.96 (not WA)
Kirby's 20th Anniversary Dream Collection: Special Edition (Avail. Sun)

$4.99
Sunshine
[/QUOTE]

Well, looks like I'm canceling my Gamestop pre-order. To Best Buy on Sunday!

edit: Was so excited about Kirby I didn't even look at the Blu-rays. Definitely going to pick up Sunshine on Saturday.

And thanks again fido!

Damn, a rare disadvantage of living on the East Coast. Does Frys have a free shipping option?

[quote name='TrumpetDan']Excellent price for Kirby, going to be taking the Fry's ad to Best Buy on Sunday morning for sure![/QUOTE]

Maybe not Sunday morning for me but I'll attempt the BB PM as well, thanks for the info fidodido.

Aww, MSRP on Borderlands 2? Aw, well... gonna be the one must have game I spend full price on this year like LBP2 for 2011, heh.

I'm down for $20 for Skyward Sword, though. Borrowed it from a bud... loved it, want it.

How's Fry's shipping? Never really heard much about them and I'm pretty sure there isn't one anywhere near me. $30 is great for Kirby Dream Collection but if it came damaged I'd almost rather spend the extra 10 (and hand in my man card in public) to make sure of its condition before purchase.

EDIT: Didn't even notice Skyward Sword! May get that too...good thing I just got paid.

[quote name='MykonosFan']How's Fry's shipping? Never really heard much about them and I'm pretty sure there isn't one anywhere near me. $30 is great for Kirby Dream Collection but if it came damaged I'd almost rather spend the extra 10 (and hand in my man card in public) to make sure of its condition before purchase.

EDIT: Didn't even notice Skyward Sword! May get that too...good thing I just got paid.[/QUOTE]

In my experience they ship like any other place. I've had no problems.

[quote name='MykonosFan']How's Fry's shipping? Never really heard much about them and I'm pretty sure there isn't one anywhere near me. $30 is great for Kirby Dream Collection but if it came damaged I'd almost rather spend the extra 10 (and hand in my man card in public) to make sure of its condition before purchase.

EDIT: Didn't even notice Skyward Sword! May get that too...good thing I just got paid.[/QUOTE]

It will be in a padded envelope, so yeah, enjoy that... lol

Wow, really nice price for Kirby, can't miss that deal
smile.gif

Tempted on a few of those $5 blu's, there is a Best Buy about a mile away from my local Fry's and have had success getting pricematches before so I think I'll try on a few since I have a bunch of credit there.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Zaku77']It will be in a padded envelope, so yeah, enjoy that... lol[/QUOTE]

Eh, good point. Thought it over today and decided to just get Skyward Sword. I'll just pick Kirby up somewhere where I can confirm the condition before-hand.

Giddy up on Kirby. The big question is will Fry's have some borderlands loot chests in store? I preordered from them online sometime ago and they cancelled my order. Frrys usually gets all of the collector edtions in.

Not sure if Fry's PMs this type of deal but detectiveconan16 posted the Sept 16 Toys r Us ad. There is a promo for 50% off any Wii game priced $19.99 or less with purchase of the Kirby's Dream Collection. Not too bad if you can get the $29.99 price and the TRU promo.

Thanks fido.

Picked up Kirby earlier today.
The packaging kinda reminds me of the way NES games were packaged.

Oh and for anyone wondering, there's NO security seal on the outerbox, but you gotta deal with removing the price sticker from it.

I grabbed Kirby and 28 Weeks Later. I like how they put boxed games in hard plastic to keep them from getting damaged on the shelf.

My local Fry's was actually sold out of Kirby already, got a raincheck just in case Best Buy doesn't PM it.

Off Topic (kinda): Question on PM'ing at Best Buy, do I actually have to have the print ad on hand, or can I refer to the electronic local ad posted on frys.com? There is another Fry's that has it listed in stock, but I don't want to drive the extra 15 miles just to get it, so I'd rather PM at BBY. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']My local Fry's was actually sold out of Kirby already, got a raincheck just in case Best Buy doesn't PM it.

Off Topic (kinda): Question on PM'ing at Best Buy, do I actually have to have the print ad on hand, or can I refer to the electronic local ad posted on frys.com? There is another Fry's that has it listed in stock, but I don't want to drive the extra 15 miles just to get it, so I'd rather PM at BBY. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
Tell BB that Frys has it on sale. They should just go to the website and look it up. If they try to tell you no online sales tell them its in the weekly ad and check there. I've had no problems PM Frys so you should be good to go. The only thing they are strict on is if the store is not under 25 miles from that particular BB.

Good call on getting a raincheck but I don't see how BB can deny you.

[quote name='Bumslie']Tell BB that Frys has it on sale. They should just go to the website and look it up. If they try to tell you no online sales tell them its in the weekly ad and check there. I've had no problems PM Frys so you should be good to go. The only thing they are strict on is if the store is not under 25 miles from that particular BB.

Good call on getting a raincheck but I don't see how BB can deny you.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info, especially on the 25 mile limitation, so I'll be sure to pick a BBY within range.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']Thank for the info, especially on the 25 mile radius limitation, so I'll be sure to pick a BBY within range.[/QUOTE]

I have a 2 BB in my area that are 22 & 24.5 miles from Frys. I like the store thats 24.5 miles cause they tell me its too far but when they mapquest they PM it.

[quote name='rbarba4']Thanks fido.

Picked up Kirby earlier today.
The packaging kinda reminds me of the way NES games were packaged.

Oh and for anyone wondering, there's NO security seal on the outerbox, but you gotta deal with removing the price sticker from it.[/QUOTE]

Im not into kirby, but ya that box (minus the pink) is very cool... Nintendo should do more like that.

bread's done
Back