Amazon App Store Kindle Free App 9/14: Tetris.

I've grabbed it. By the way, is there a post (perhaps a Wiki that can be edited) for the Amazon free app of the day?

link? something? been plodding around their site for a couple minutes searching, figure a link might help others too.

[quote name='Rodster']Thanks for the link. I traded in my Kindle Fire to Amazon so this will do until my new KF HD ships next month. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

How much credit did they offer for the original Kindle Fire?

[quote name='Haggar']How much credit did they offer for the original Kindle Fire?[/QUOTE]
$83.50 if it's in "Like New Condition". I kept the box and everything that came with it and the KF has no marks on it. It basically looks brand new. So I hope that's what I get. :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']$83.50 if it's in "Like New Condition". I kept the box and everything that came with it and the KF has no marks on it. It basically looks brand new. So I hope that's what I get. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Meh. My Fire is only a couple months old, so I guess I'll just keep it & upgrade when/if it breaks. Thanks for the info, though!

Looked at a couple reviews, not sure how accurate it may be but it seems EA loaded this thing up with all kinds of means to track every thing you do on your phone, including enabling your 3/4G service o_O Gonna have to skip.

I bought it months ago (I think when it was part of the $0.10 app deals?) from the Android store. Its ideally played with something with buttons, though touch doesn't work so bad if you're just playing casually.

Does the Amazon app store still run in the background and use up data/battery when you're using an app you got from it? I've stayed away from the Amazon store since finding that out (although the deals have been pretty awful as of late anyway). Has that changed?

bread's done
Back