Max Payne 3 Special Edition (360 / PS3) @ Buy.com for $35.99

I just sold my MP3 for $30....So this is very tempting...

Edit: I went for it. I would've paid $10-15 for the statue/bullet keychain alone. So really after selling the vanilla for $30 I got the rest for 5.99

Darnit I just ordered this from Amazon last week too for $42. Looks like it's time for a return to Amazon and a rebuy from Buy.com! Good thing I didn't open the other one yet.

CAG I luvs u! Even saving $7 is a nice accomplishment!

[quote name='rexflexall']Darnit I just ordered this from Amazon last week too for $42. Looks like it's time for a return to Amazon and a rebuy from Buy.com! Good thing I didn't open the other one yet.

CAG I luvs u! Even saving $7 is a nice accomplishment![/QUOTE]

I ALMOST did the same thing. Glad I didn't bite.

I almost bit because I love Rockstar.. and it's a special edition.. not really limited at all.. but Borderlands 2 will be here in 4 days and my time will be consumed with that ... can't focking wait!! I've had it pre-ordered since Sept 2011 lol

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I almost bit because I love Rockstar.. and it's a special edition.. not really limited at all.. but Borderlands 2 will be here in 4 days and my time will be consumed with that ... can't focking wait!! I've had it pre-ordered since Sept 2011 lol[/QUOTE]

I can't find a Ultimate Loot Edition to save my life! :( Hopefully it'll end up like most SE/CE's and be back in stock later down the road...But I'm getting BL2 on day one, can't wait!

I bit. Though I didn't realize Buy.com charge sales tax now (to WA residents). I couldve probably price matched at frys if it was in stock

I finally bit.

I was tempted to order it from Amazon for $42, I checked out and then had second thoughts and canceled the order.

Just couldn't pass it up this time for that price, because I really want to play the game and I want that damn statue.

I got one. I didn't love the game(only played a bit from a copy I borrowed from my friend), but I far from hated it and didn't get a chance to try the MP yet. Plus the statue alone is something I wanted(I don't know why I love all these statues lately). Granted, it'll sit closed for a while on a shelf, just like UC3...or FFXIII-2...or DR2... but like the other poster said, at least Borderlands comes out... and to think, I still haven't opened Madden either.

I want that statue next to drake and noble six but thats a little much price wise..
edit: I just watched a hype video, so incredibly tempted, but I just spent 15 on Masseffect3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TaylorM06']I can't find a Ultimate Loot Edition to save my life! :( Hopefully it'll end up like most SE/CE's and be back in stock later down the road...But I'm getting BL2 on day one, can't wait![/QUOTE] Yea I had the opportunity to get one but figured it'll drop like all of the rest of the so called "limited editions" Mortal Kombat with the fight stick was supposed to be limited to 20,000 and I bought one of those and got one for free by accident from Best Buy haha because the first one didn't have a dlc card in it so the guy told me to keep the one and they'd ship out a new one.. but then saw ebay flooded with them... So I know this has a numbered card but haven't seen what the supposed production number is on the Ultimate Loot Chest editions.. so I'll wait I just want the game and can't wait.. got mine from amazon and it shipped today.. will be here on release day I can't fuckin wait hahahaha add me up on ps3 if you have it.. pm me for my name so I don't get bombarded with friend requests

After picking up the special editions of Killzone 3, Bioshock 2, Fallout New Vegas, and Uncharted 3 (all for under $35), I've come to realize how much these editions mean nothing to a grown man like myself. Of course, that's just me.

As the case, I shall wait for the stand alone game to drop to ~$25.

i couldn't buy @ebay but amazon has some left (3rd party's with 100 rep) for the same price, i bit there

edit- nevermind, no more left

really wish it came with a steelbook and dlc for max payne 1 & 2

[quote name='carl7117']got it and traded it in to BB for 27.40 i think. so its like i got the statue and the keychain for about 11 bucks :D not bad[/QUOTE]

Did you only get it for the statue and the keychain, or did you actually play the game before trading it in? Just curious, not taking any shots or criticizing or anything.

Anyway, thanks to the OP, ordered one for my PS3 and should be getting it today.

Just got mine in the mail today. They've had these for a while. There was a tag on the bottom of the shipping box that said "Do Not Sell Before " So I imagine they didn't sell many of these at all.

No damage to my box or anything, and a great deal for $35. The statue looks better in person.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Got mine, small dent on the outer box of mine. Had company last night for the football game though, so didn't get a chance to open yet.[/QUOTE]
Keep us posted by the minute.

[quote name='Stele']Keep us posted by the minute.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm good, but I'll make sure to file away you're unnecessary sarcasm away for further review.

I held off, before it rose back up. I'm hoping this will be one of those like the Dead Rising 2 collector's edition, that can still be bought for a reasonable price a long time after it's release. $25 or bust!!

bread's done
Back