WTB Halo 2 Multiplayer beta Disk

o0mestiz0o

CAG Veteran
Hey guys I am looking for one of these disks.

Putting a bounty of $500 for a minty disk, possibly more if the original paperwork and such is included.

halo2beta-1.jpg

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Well it isn't common but it isn't hard to find[/QUOTE]

So if it is so easy to find why don't you do so and make a profit? Duh.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Well it isn't common but it isn't hard to find[/QUOTE]

Really? I have been looking for one for a while now and cant find one.

Best so far I have been able to do is buy the laminated instructions off ebay for 15$

Still need the disk and preferably the 2 printed pages that came with it.

DO you know anyone who might have one they would want to see or trade? Got me a VGA 90+ brand new sealed Halo 2 limited I'd love to trade for one. Easy 700$ on ebay.

It was a private beta for MS and bungie employees. They sent these out so people could test the game. If I am not mistaken I believe they were supposed to bring these back in when they were done.

They are not "that" rare,since I know of ~6 and myself have the 2 laminated pages shown int he picture. But they are still rare enough that they are a pain to find.

Either way they a huge part of console gaming history since H2 is what basically popularized console online gaming. I just need one for my collection of Halo variants ^_^

[quote name='o0mestiz0o']It was a private beta for MS and bungie employees. They sent these out so people could test the game. If I am not mistaken I believe they were supposed to bring these back in when they were done.

They are not "that" rare,since I know of ~6 and myself have the 2 laminated pages shown int he picture. But they are still rare enough that they are a pain to find.

Either way they a huge part of console gaming history since H2 is what basically popularized console online gaming. I just need one for my collection of Halo variants ^_^[/QUOTE]

Cool

Thanks for the back story

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']He has a massive collection, please help this HALO addict out![/QUOTE]

Yes its true! See for yourself lol. Be sure to leave a comment if you check it out! :D

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com/index.php?/topic/4656-mestizos-halo-variant-collection/

I recently got one of beauties but unfortunately its just a place holder since its scratched up and has a slight crack :cry:

I'll up the bounty to $700.00 for a complete set, all minty of course ^_^

I hate to resurrect a dead post, but I actually have a complete set in mint condition.

Are you still looking for this? I realize it's (exactly) one year later haha. I have both disks, two sets of laminates, and one set of the beta newsgroup papers. 

disks_close.jpg

allitems.jpg

I never really thought of getting rid of them. I honestly thought I lost them awhile ago, but caught them when moving stuff around. 

Let me know if you are interested still!

bread's done
Back