100 FREE BestBuy Reward Zone Points ($2 Gift Certificate) for signing up for email!

*shamelessly taken from amoghthegamer at Slickdeals*

100 FREE BestBuy Reward Zone Points ($2 Gift Certificate) for signing up for email! Sign up for the Best Buy® Deal of the Day e-mail and get 100 points¹ – plus daily offers on great products across all product categories. Offer ends 9/25/12.

In your bestbuy Reward zone account under offers and promos, I found mine on the 3rd page

Or use the link below:

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/

You get 100 RewardZone points which is worth $2. The picture you want to look for is a white background with grey products and deal of the day logo. The title of the promo is "Save up to 50% Plus Get 100 Bonus Points". Enjoy!

It took like 10 seconds and 100 pts is pretty decent, especially for free :cool:

Apparently it only works using Firefox

Last edited by a moderator:
Also signed up - thanks OP. I am just under the threshold for getting a $5 GC, so I hope this counts towards my overall points!

[quote name='Tsel']I see it, but it's not letting me click sign up. I click it and nothing happens.[/QUOTE]

Apparently it only works using Firefox

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Apparently it only works using Firefox[/QUOTE]

Thanks, going to try now (no-go in Chrome or Safari).

And OP, it isn't shameless if you credit the SD poster. Too bad the credit isn't reciprocated when a deal is originally posted here and then copy-pasta'd over there. ;)

are the points not credited right away? i signed up and said my email and id were accepted. Didnt get an email from the, nor do i have any pending points from it.

From SD:
Signup button doesn't work in chrome, use Firefox.. or if you know html, you can just right click on the button and inspect the element. Change the input button type to "submit" instead of "image" and remove the stupid onClick javascript attribute which is what is disabling the button. Then it'll work just fine.

Basically, right click the submit button (in Chrome), and choose "Inspect Element".
-Right click the first section that says "Input type=image" and change the word image to "submit", inside the quotation marks, with no spaces anywhere, then hit enter.
-then right click the "onclick=this.disabled=true;" and delete it. Then hit enter. Try submitting it then.

This worked fine for me.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']so no one know if this adds the points right away?[/QUOTE]

I've already posted that they aren't added right away, points are never added instantly with best buy.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I've already posted that they aren't added right away, points are never added instantly with best buy.[/QUOTE]

should it atleast show them pending?

never got anything for signing up for the deal. No points pending, no email besides all the deal of the day emails Ive been getting the last couple of days...what gives?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']never got anything for signing up for the deal. No points pending, no email besides all the deal of the day emails Ive been getting the last couple of days...what gives?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat.

Last time they did this, it took 2 or 3 weeks before I got my points. Just move the emails to your junk folder and wait it out.

bread's done
Back