Devil May Cry HD Coll (PS3/X360) $15.99 Newegg

So is there a version that is considered better, PS3 or 360?? I have DMC4CE on both PS3 and 360 so I am torn as to what to get the collection on. I also own DMC1/2/3 on PS2 so for some reason a part of me is leaning toward getting it on the 360 so I can share the love, but if the PS3 version is known to be better....

Newegg is coming up on the deals. I just bought Record of Agarest War Zero for $15.99 last week. DMC collection is a must buy.

Bought it on the 360...hopefully I made the right choice. All I "need" now in terms of collections are Silent Hill and Ratchet and Clank.

Awesome, thanks OP! Been waiting for 15 new on this, willing to bite at $16 though. With Borderlands 2 next week though, I get the feeling its getting backlogged.

Ah, just bought the ps3 version. Should be able to get rid of ps2 version for at least partial amount of the upgrade. Plus finally got to use my free shoprunner trial for something.

Man I'm getting fucked left and right with these deals, I need to stop pulling the trigger so early! Nice deal for those that don't have it yet though.

[quote name='illennium']Bought a copy, went to add it to my game collection database, realized I already have it, canceled order. :)[/QUOTE]
Story of CAG

Thanks OP. I decided to go ahead and get it since this is around the same I paid for POP and Splinter Cell and the 2 GOW collections.

Still have yet to play the POP and Splinter Cell collections I have but oh well.

I would've picked this up for $20 had the sale been for PS3 too, but it wasn't so I'm glad I held out. Sub $20 prices are my buy points for HD collections.

had it in my cart since last week - just waiting for it to sell out at $20 so i wouldn't have a reason to buy. now i have no reason not to buy...

[quote name='tylerh1701']Note to self: Stop overpaying for HD Collections. They drop in price just as fast as every other game![/QUOTE]

Yeah man I get almost every HD collection. But the only one I payed more for than $20 was the God of war collection (which I didn't mind cause I never bought the ps2 versions... unlike the devil may cry series) and I don't recall waiting too long for price drops. I even remember getting the Ico Collection the week it came out for $20.

This HD collection though, I only want it for the 1st and 3rd games, I already passed them a few times, I hear it's a poor HDified collection compared to some of the others.. but 16 bucks and no gas sounds good enough lol

I told myself I woudlnt buy any games over $10 until my backlog was almost clear. I figure since there are three games here I could sort of break my promise to myself. Plus, I just have to see how bad DMC 2 is as I remember when it came out all the reviews killed it. I dont mind "paying" for a bad game and trying it when it comes with 2 very good ones. Even if the HD here isnt as good as other collections.

Would have been all over this 2 days ago. Bought too many games since then, so I'll hope for a $12-13 sale somewhere down the line.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Hmm. My PS2 copies aren't even opened yet - debating.[/QUOTE]

Don't open them. There are tons of people who would pay good money for those, myself included. Buy the HD and play them.

bread's done
Back