Trade 1 get it free Kirby Collection at Futureshop.

Wow. Has there ever been a straight swap like this before? Pretty good deal. Wait. How does Ni No Kuni work since it's not out yet? haha

If you're in Quebec, keep in mind that the game will not be sold in stores, so ordering online is your only option!

Yeah, FS has been doing this for almost all the bigger $39.99 releases lately (Kingdom Hearts 3DS, Mario Tennis Open, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Gravity Rush, Madden 13 Vita, etc.). They're usually portable games at that price point, of course.

[quote name='VetraX']Wow. Has there ever been a straight swap like this before? Pretty good deal. Wait. How does Ni No Kuni work since it's not out yet? haha[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Lemme get this straight... the trade-in game has to be new?[/QUOTE]

No, if you're trading it in, it is supposedly used.

It's just that games like say Battlefield 3 and AC Revelations have been $20 at Costco, and on the trade in list for these $40 games, so some CAGs buy them new and trade 'em in.

[quote name='gaboumafou']If you're in Quebec, keep in mind that the game will not be sold in stores, so ordering online is your only option![/QUOTE]

Er, what? I pre-order my copy at Futureshop last month in store and they took it.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']Er, what? I pre-order my copy at Futureshop last month in store and they took it.[/QUOTE]

I might be wrong. Maybe they'll just sell their pre-orders? We'll see tomorrow, either way...!

[quote name='BellardB']Battlefield 3 is still on the qualifying list[/QUOTE]

Where can I get BF3 for cheap? I haven't seen it in Costco for ages. I'm kind of surprised that Modern Warfare 3 is out, but I guess Walmart's Anniversary killed it. Good thing I traded that in last week for NHL13.

Grabbed my copy this morning! :D BF3 traded in; MaxPayne 3 unfortunately has been removed from the list; seeing as it is on sale at Walmart

The flyer states Sep. 18-20, even though the game comes out today; that's why I was thinking of waiting until Tuesday to do the deal.

It also states you cannot combine the 10 dollar coupon with any other offer; which would include the trade-deal.

The receipts are just generic though; every time this has come up in the past I've still gotten the coupon even when doing the trade deal. I don't see why this instance would be different. I think the "not combining offers" clause refers to the use of the coupon itself, actually.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']It seems it is in fact not sold in Quebec. (at FS & BB)[/QUOTE]

EBGames has it in stock, my local one had 9 copies so I bought it from them.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']EBGames has it in stock, my local one had 9 copies so I bought it from them.[/QUOTE]

Yes I know POed there but trade at FS would have been much cheaper. My 24.99$ PO at bestbuy will do the trick.

My copy showed up today in perfect shape. Ripped the music off the cd and got my friend to register the code.

Here's hoping to win those awesome kirby cards.

[quote name='maigoyume']My copy showed up today in perfect shape. Ripped the music off the cd and got my friend to register the code.

Here's hoping to win those awesome kirby cards.[/QUOTE]

Hm? What code? And what cards?

[quote name='maigoyume']We still talking about the $10 off a $19.99 game coupon?[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed.

[quote name='VetraX']I didn't get any coupon =/[/QUOTE]

Any purchase of Kirby's Dream Collection from September 18-20 should have it printed directly on the receipt. Some people on RFD have also reported that they were successful in having a coupon added in-store to their pre-September 18th purchase receipt (like a manager wrote it on or something).

Ahh. Nevermind. Just checked the receipt and it's on there. $10 off any $19.99 and up game. Man. They're just giving money away aren't they.

I'm gonna sound like an idiot asking this, but this is the internet so I'm not too concerned.

The receipt/discount is only useable on Sept 30 correct? It won't be useable any other day?

Its kind of weird how they worded it, since it doesn't have a expiry date.

[quote name='maigoyume']I'm gonna sound like an idiot asking this, but this is the internet so I'm not too concerned.

The receipt/discount is only useable on Sept 30 correct? It won't be useable any other day?

Its kind of weird how they worded it, since it doesn't have a expiry date.[/QUOTE]

No this is incorrect; the receipt coupon is valid anytime from October 1st to 31st and is valid on any game $19.99 and up. It states so on the receipt.

Mine has no "expiry date" so to speak. Only a valid date.

10credit_zps3bda4d29.jpg

bread's done
Back