3 Select Vita games for $40 + tax Walmart.com

:shock: Uh...WOW. That's a great deal, especially if you get Gravity Rush and Uncharted--each game is basically ~$15 (including tax). Too bad I have everything worth getting on that list. :cry:

Also, OP, to edit the thread title, click "Edit", then click the "Go Advanced" button in the lower-right corner. You should be able to edit the title then.

[quote name='LD_Helix']Holy S*** thats a good deal for just uncharted and gravity rush alone![/QUOTE]

Yep, got those two myself.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Would anyone want to go in with me? I own everything I want on that list besides MLB 12 which I am semi-interested in.[/QUOTE]
Buy uncharted, gravity rush, and then MLB. Just flip uncharted and gravity rush on ebay, I'm pretty sure you can get your money back and more.

[quote name='sunghost']How reliable is in-store pickup? Or is it worth it to just pay shipping to avoid the hassle?[/QUOTE]
Since I work near one its no hassle to drive, there might be a line or it takes them forever to get someone to help you, but beside that I never had trouble with walmart's in-store pick-up

Thanks OP! That is an amazing deal! I already have Gravity Rush, but I haven't played it much. I can go trade it in at BB for $20 and get it again along with Golden Abyss and Resistance for $40 with a $20 BB gift card. I can't complain.

If I would be able to pick these up today I do it, but waiting a week to hopefully sell 2 of the 3 games and not pay anything out of pocket is too much of a gamble for me when it's a game I barely want.

For Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and Resistance it's a great deal.

Outstanding deal. There were only 2 games I was interested in, so I got 2 copies of Gravity Rush and Resistance. I'll put the 2nd copy of Gravity Rush on eBay.

Thank You very much, OP.

If you're interested in getting either Uncharted or Gravity Rush I would buy NOW as those two will certainly be the first to go OOS... especially since you can place multiple copies of each in your order and place multiple orders in your cart... at ~ $13.33 each before tax no reason not to jump on this even if you are only interested in 1 or 2 games.

Awesome find OP.

[quote name='jayntampa']Resistance or Unit 13 ... Any recommendations?[/QUOTE]

Good question. I haven't played either yet, so that's a hard call. I've seen Unit 13 go on sale more than Resistance. Resistance recently got a MSRP drop to $29.99 though, which puts them at even MSRP.

Great deal, OP. Thanks! I don't even have a Vita yet, and I still picked up Wipeout, Gravity Rush, and Uncharted for when I eventually get the system.

[quote name='abilyk']Great deal, OP. Thanks! I don't even have a Vita yet, and I still picked up Wipeout, Gravity Rush, and Uncharted for when I eventually get the system.[/QUOTE]

I went with the same games. I don't even have the system yet, but after preordering Virtues Last Reward from amazon, they've forced me to buy a Vita ;)

this is such a great deal but i just wish these games were digital downloads as well. I don't want to keep switching cards every time i play these games but i would much rather they be on my system at all times. I don't know what to do

[quote name='jayntampa']Resistance or Unit 13 ... Any recommendations?[/QUOTE]

I have both, here is my assessment.

• Resistance: Burning Skies
    • Rather short but honestly really fun
    • Easy to platinum
    • The online works and is honestly rather fun, it's nice to see a true console shooter experience but on a smaller scale (4v4) and on the go
  • Unit 13
    • Great for on the go, a good number of short missions that have varying objectives
    • Gets repetitive after a while since they reuse areas of the game but with different objectives
    • Has co-op, but you need to finish a level single player to be able to play it co-op. Really annoying!!!
    • Each character/class has levels so it adds some replay to it

[quote name='gldoorii']Yea this is an amazing deal for flipping. Uncharted and Gravity Rush easily go for over 20 on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Already knew someone was gonna say the "F" word. Lol

I went ahead and bit ... I don't have a Vita yet, either lol but, if I did, I'd need Uncharted and Gravity Rush. I figure I'll get one by the end of the year ... I have P4 Golden on Pre-order, too. As soon as Best Buy has a good deal, I'll get the system.

This is a great deal - in for MLB 12, Unit 13 (decided on this over Resistance), and Gravity Rush. I'd have gotten Uncharted if I didn't have it already too. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']You can't pick it up today from store? I see ship to store, but that won't be ready until the 28th...[/QUOTE]
Thats because online ordering mean they are sent from their warehouse, even if they have it in-store, kinda like best buy in-store pick up. Also walmart don't match their online deal in-store, go figure.

[quote name='LD_Helix']Thats because online ordering mean they are sent from their warehouse, even if they have it in-store, kinda like best buy in-store pick up. Also walmart don't match their online deal in-store, go figure.[/QUOTE]

Uhhhhh what? Wal-Mart has in store pickup for items that you can get today if you order online. Also, do you even know how Best Buy in-store pick-up works?

Sweet deal. Worth it for Uncharted + anything, so I grabbed that and Resistance/Unit 13. Would have liked Gravity Rush but looks like working out actually screwed me over today.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Uhhhhh what? Wal-Mart has in store pickup for items that you can get today if you order online. Also, do you even know how Best Buy in-store pick-up works?[/QUOTE]

^ I think he meant best buy ship-to-store...

anyways a big percentage of walmart online only deals don't allow you to do in-store pickup so ship to store is your best option.

I mean fuck your getting the games for $13.33 + tax each; I think you can afford to wait 4 or 5 days to get them.

And if you had to sit and think about it.... der... you most likely have already missed out on one of the best titles

Gravity Rush is gone. Was going to get that, Resistance, and Uncharted then sell Uncharted. I got 2x Uncharted instead. I can sell them and come out ahead plus have Resistance.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Uhhhhh what? Wal-Mart has in store pickup for items that you can get today if you order online. Also, do you even know how Best Buy in-store pick-up works?[/QUOTE]
oh, sorry my bad, I meant ship-to-store. Even if they do in-store pick up, they probably do it at a newer/super center walmart, mind is like 20 yrs old and still sell xbox/PS2 games for $40 bucks!

bread's done
Back