close

Status
Not open for further replies.
360 games will come out to about 90 trade in, and the refunds as I mentioned, will be about $576 minus the $20 for the bluray I need and the %10 restock fee, which will bring it about $530, and then with the BB credit from the games, it will send it well over $600 total, possibly like $615-$630, but let's call it at $600 total for the cards, and then if it's lower than that, I will refund you every cent, and a few bucks for the discount, and if it's more than $600, you keep it without any penalties.
And for the $600, I'd ask just $530 paypal, which would potentially be close to a $100 profit and lower than the 90% premium. I get get this all done today and send it out tomorrow or give you the codes TONIGHT.
If it sounds fishy, sorry, but it's really not. I just have to go first before I have an absolute number, but I was hoping to pre-sell it first and if the worst case scenario is that it's lower, I will take care of it, I'd hope my feedback could vouch for that.

So wait is there going to be like $550 on the BB GC for $500 PP or $600 on the BB Gift Card for $530ish PP?

I'm definitely interested; would you message the code (you can send it too if you want DC/SC or whatever but there are some games I want to buy asap so they'll be here by the weekend with priority shipping

It'll be closer to $600ish since I plan to take these games in, and I would be able to message the code/s.

and you want how much for it? $530 and you're guaranteeing at least a 10% discount on face value?

Sorry I can be a little dense

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back