Mark of the Ninja

thrustbucket

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I have searched but can not find a thread for this game.

This is likely the best XBLA I've played this year, I can't believe there isn't a discussion on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Javery']Also, it called Mark of the Ninja which may have hampered your search. :)[/QUOTE]

Damn it I fixed the title but I still find no thread for this game.

This sure came out of nowhere. Goddamn GREAT game. One of only 2 or 3 games I've been willing to pay the full 1200 points for in the console's history.

Best XBLA game since Trials Evo and probably even better than that. Easily in my top 5 of this year so far. Definitely seems like one that'll actually get better as you get unlocks and go back through earlier levels.

The demo is awesome, and normally I would unlock the full game without a second thought for something this good. Right now, though, I'm trying desperately to get through a few backlog games before all my Fall/Holiday pre-orders start coming out. Still, this one is tough to hold off on.

I'll probably cave soon and buy the full game, which goes a long way towards explaining why I have such a big backlog to begin with. :lol:

Really liking the New Game + playthrough as well. Being able to use a lot more of the items the second time around makes it that much more fun.

It's really annoying that this game isn't getting more attention. It seems like we've had nonsense like Fire Pro and Double Dragon getting more talk than this game (even if the majority is negative), which is completely fucked.

bread's done
Back