Refurb Razer Nostromo Gaming keypad $32.99+shipping

MrshllJcb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
So on the site sellout.woot they have the Razer Nostromo gaming keypad refurbished for $32.99 plus I think $5 shipping. Seems like it has some good reviews so I figured id put it here for the PC gamers. Seems it goes for between $50-$60 for a new one at online retailers

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/razer-nostromo-gaming-keypad-6?utm_campaign=Amazon+Daily+-+20120916+-+Sellout.Woot+-+razer-nostromo-gaming-keypad-6&utm_source=Amazon&utm_medium=email

Edit. Heads up as well, its only good for another 15 hours or so

That looks like a solid deal. I got a new Nostromo a while back for about $60, and I think it was worth it. I'm not a fan of using an actual keyboard and WASD keys for gaming, so this thing was a great alternative. I believe the default settings for the joystick on it are set to the arrow keys. So when remapping games to it, it's best to keep it at that. Other then that it's fairly painless to use and I would totally recommend it to anyone. As long as the refurb's that this site does are of good quality.

Good to hear the opinion of someone who actually owns it. I just build a pc and bought a fairly decent keyboard and mouse, but this seems like an interesting option as well

This is real tempting considering just how poor my WASD skills are... but I'm just not sure I would start gaming on the PC with this. (It still seems like its still more keyboard than anything.)

I've wanted this, but it still comes out to about $40 shipped, and I've seen it at that price before. If I didn't own a $130 keyboard already I would jump on this.

I have this, or mine might be the older nostromo version. It makes the keyboard part of a keyboard and mouse much more useable. I've always thought that keyboards are too cumbersome and not really set up for games. I used to set one up with macros for MMO's years ago, not sure if they are still used that way.

bread's done
Back