Tekken Hybrid (PS3), Tales of Vesperia (360) $16, Dark Souls (PS3) $20 + free ship

[quote name='stewie75']are people still snoozing on tekken hybrid?[/QUOTE]

With Tag 2 out now there's little reason to go back to Tag 1.

I picked up the LE Tekken Hybrid at Gamestop for $30. Its more worth it to me to have the artbook then the game itself.

[quote name='stewie75']are people still snoozing on tekken hybrid?[/QUOTE]
Got it at Best Buy for $10. In credit.

Ah, the weekly Tales of Vesperia $16 at Newegg deal. Newegg will not rest until every customer has bought Tales of Vesperia for $16.

I was actually about to buy a copy of Vesperia but I think I'll pass now. I would feel more comfortable at around $10 anyways

[quote name='alexkidd4']I was actually about to buy a copy of Vesperia but I think I'll pass now. I would feel more comfortable at around $10 anyways[/QUOTE]

I don't think it'll ever get that low. I also don't think you should let $6 keep you from buying this game.

Just picked up tekken, thanks
tekken

I was waiting for Tales of Vesperia to get another price drop by newegg. I missed out on it the last of couple of times it was on sale by them. Luckily I was awake tonight and checked slickdeals; usually by morning its OoS.

Newegg is really taking my money lately. I used the $12 off for Guild Wars 2, Halo 4 LE, and for a Dead or Alive 5 arcade stick. And just recently I used the $10 off for the Kirby Anniversary Collection and a preorder for Starcraft: Heart of the Swarm.

Dare I say it, is Newegg the new Amazon or Kmartgamer?!?! Seems so since they have been doing the best deals as of late.

bread's done
Back