Newegg $10 off $10 or more purchase coupon code YMMV

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!
I haven't ordered anything from Newegg in @ least a year & got an email w/ a $10 off $10 or more purchase coupon code.

As per usual YMMV but could be great for preorder deals or other games on sale/cheap!

:D

[quote name='MikeE021286']Code?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TrumpetDan']Nice, what's the code?[/QUOTE]

It's a coupon code specific for your email address & your account. It's not some general discount code.

Basically if you didn't get the email from Newegg, you don't get the coupon code.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']It's a coupon code specific for your email address & your account. It's not some general discount code.

Basically if you didn't get the email from Newegg, you don't get the coupon code.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. I received the last couple of emails brought up in other threads (the $10 off $39.99 or more preorders/$12 off $49.99 or more preorders), but not this one yet.

[quote name='cthomer5000']what was the title of the email?[/QUOTE]

"A special coupon for a long-time customer we really miss"

I also got a unique newegg coupon but its for 10% off any purchase.
picture.php

[quote name='nightmarishhero']Wow, well if you could share the code after you use it that would be great[/QUOTE]

It's good until 9/30 so might be a little while as I decide what to order. ;)

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']What baffles me the most is how a CAG can go an entire year without using NewEgg. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would have used them more, but after a family tragedy Thanksgiving weekend of last year, life bottomed out for awhile. Thankfully things are looking up now though!

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']What baffles me the most is how a CAG can go an entire year without using NewEgg. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so basically... there will be maybe 3 people who'll get it. Considering how they've been having weekly $10/12 off pre-orders, I don't see how anyone hasn't ordered from Newegg.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Somehow I got one lol. Newegg has pulled me back in....[/QUOTE]

When was the last time you pre ordered or made a purchase? Just wondering about the time frame.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, so basically... there will be maybe 3 people who'll get it. Considering how they've been having weekly $10/12 off pre-orders, I don't see how anyone hasn't ordered from Newegg.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I don't do pre-orders. At least, not for video/computer games, and I have other sources for board games. Of course, I do hit Newegg semi-regularly for computer parts and such.

Ah wow, guess it has been a while. My last order was in January

Either way, wonder whats the chance this code stacks with the 10$ off pre-order....

I got one as well I ended up getting Assassins Creed Brotherhood for $6 shipped since I've been wanting to play it and it was on sale for $15.99. Thanks Newegg

Its not unthinkable, especially when they hit some states with taxes.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']How could any CAG in their right mind have passed up all these $10/$12/$15 off pre-orders deals recently? :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's easy; I usually wait 6 months or more before I buy a game. Even if I can get a game for 48 bucks with a pre-order, 15 is still a better number.

[quote name='asherfischell']it's easy; i usually wait 6 months or more before i buy a game. Even if i can get a game for 48 bucks with a pre-order, 15 is still a better number.[/quote]
+1

Nvm. Ignore this post lol I got it to my other email I didn't even know I had an account on Newegg for. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the code for $10 off, I haven't order in over 6 months. Decided on getting Resistance Burning Skies for $19.22 shipped after code and also used Fatwallet to get 1.5%

[quote name='sbains']I got the code for $10 off, I haven't order in over 6 months. Decided on getting Resistance Burning Skies for $19.22 shipped after code and also used Fatwallet to get 1.5%[/QUOTE]
SD&R gives 1.8%, but usually they waive the cashback of you use codes. Newegg is notorious for waiving cashbacks.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Somehow I got one lol. Newegg has pulled me back in....[/QUOTE]

me as well just ordered a shit load of games from them

I got one. Thinking about getting WKC2 or Sonic Generations...it expires Sept. 30, though. I might wait a week and see if anything else goes on sale.

didnt get one but i left 2k13 pre order in my cart after deciding not to get it and they sent me anm email telling me i forgot to checkout and gave me a code for 10 bucks off 2k13. i tried using it for something else but it wouldnt work

i got the code. im bout to use it on the ps3 HD remake of ico/shadow. listed at 20 bucks but im gettin it for 10. def worth it to me

check out the fine prints

*This coupon code is non-transferable and may only be redeemed using the Newegg.com account attached to this e-mail address. You may only use this promo code on one order of $10 or more. Offer only valid while funds last. Promo codes may not be stacked (only one promo code may be used per item). Qualifying order must be placed on Newegg.com between 12:01 am PT (Pacific Time) on 9/18/2012 and 11:59 pm PT on 9/30/2012. This code may not be used in conjunction with combo deals. This code may not be redeemed for cash or credited into your account for future use. Items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers do not qualify. Any order making use of this code is also subject to all terms and conditions set forth in Newegg's standard Policy and Agreement.

No code here either. Then again, I suddenly stopped receiving any of the deals/newletters from Newegg for a long time, despite being subscribed to them. Too bad this isn't a universal code, because my account has worked with all of the codes posted on CAG lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! Got one. Wouldn't have found it otherwise.

A special coupon for a long-time customer we really miss

*This is a unique promo code linked only to your Newegg.com account with this email address.
Promo code may only be used once per account. Available while funds last. Expires 9/30/2012.

*This coupon code is non-transferable and may only be redeemed using the Newegg.com account attached to this e-mail address. You may only use this promo code on one order of $10 or more. Offer only valid while funds last. Promo codes may not be stacked (only one promo code may be used per item). Qualifying order must be placed on Newegg.com between 12:01 am PT (Pacific Time) on 9/18/2012 and 11:59 pm PT on 9/30/2012. This code may not be used in conjunction with combo deals. This code may not be redeemed for cash or credited into your account for future use. Items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers do not qualify. Any order making use of this code is also subject to all terms and conditions set forth in Newegg's standard Policy and Agreement.

bread's done
Back