Ravaged (PC-Steam) Beta Code Giveaway

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]28471[/IMG-R]CAGs can grab a beta code for Ravaged, a PC post-apocalyptic vehicular first-person shooter. Think Mad Max meets Battlefield where a group of resistance soldiers fight for humanity while scavengers look to control it all.

:pc: Ravaged Beta Codes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweeet. I'm a lurker on CAG *sorry guys ;_;* and I should try to post more, but thanks Cheapy.

[quote name='jaydepps']You must go to 2Dawn.com and enter the key. That then provides you with a Steam beta key.[/QUOTE]

I just redeemed the code in the Steam client and it's downloading as I type.

Does anyone happen to have a key that they don't plan on using? Can you please pm the key to me please? I really want to play the game.

Fanfuckingtastic

I have been hoping to find a way into this beta without pre ordering. Thanks man!

EDIT: Played the game. It's absolutely terrible.

Thanks for the code. Neat promotion for CAG to have. I was able to use an old account to grab the code.

And yea, thegreatest, it's a bad game. But I'm happy I was able to find that out through this beta instead of wasting money on it.

The game gets really fun when you have a bunch of people on the same server. Perhaps we should set a time when all CAGs can log on?

[quote name='jaydepps']The game gets really fun when you have a bunch of people on the same server. Perhaps we should set a time when all CAGs can log on?[/QUOTE]

I was in a fairly full server. It just seemed a little off. The guns, the damage system, the vehicles. Nothing seemed quite "right" especially the helicopters.

In the trailers they made it seem like it took a couple shots to take someone out, but in reality it takes a whole mag. I can also see why they never aimed down sights in the trailers. It's awful and very poorly done.

[quote name='GaryZero']Well here is my code, tried it on their site but didn't work.

G7X4Q-4HITK-HFDQ8[/QUOTE]

Did you read the page you got the code from?

"How to Redeem
Redeem your code in Steam. The best times to play are during official daily playtests at 3PM EDT and again at 9PM EDT."

It's a Steam code.

bread's done
Back