Silent Hill Downpour $15.99 FS at Newegg (PS3/360)

more black friday hopefuls

cant wait to see the tears after that day is over from people not getting the deals they "deserved" lol

but anyways, might grab a ps3 version, been meaning to play through a silent hill game /sissy

Got this game a few months ago for like $22 this game is actually better then people say. If you get stuck i recommend simply using a guide for the part ur confused on. Its not a bad game, IMO it was better then homecoming. Worth $15 really

Easily worth $15.99. I bought it from Newegg as well. I'm not THAT far into it but I already like the creepy vibe. Kinda reminds me of Silent Hill 3 in its atmopshere. I do love the way the world tears away to the creepy side. I'm not so keen on the Red Ball vacuum. As many review say it gets a bit repetative. Either way great value at this price.

[quote name='KD19982']Was about to pick it up until I saw this review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYWwEDv1aE

I'll think I'll wait and see if the price drops to under 10 to pick this up.[/QUOTE]

I don't trust IGN reviews but they aren't far off. Personally as a game itself, if you can get past the frame rate issues, it is a pretty decent game especially for $16. The thing is that if you're excepting a loyal Silent Hill game, you're going to be disappointed.

Now for the price, I do expect it to reach $10 by black friday because it has not sold that well. I also expect the HD collection to reach $15 very soon since it sold terrible so far.

Was thinking about this, but after watching video on this, it looks worse than Homecoming, which I liked and finished. This just looks too different from a SH game.

Thanks for posting the video review. I was going to get this from Amazon, beat it quick, then flip it to BBY, but I think I'll save my time and energy for something else.

I really liked this game. I was able to look past the technical issues though. I didn't come across anything game breaking and I've beaten it twice.

bread's done
Back