GGT 196 demands more Wonderbook from TGS -- I mean PS Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']I think Uraizen said he'll be giving it out to the first person who PM's him.

Spread this information around.[/QUOTE]

I bet he did.

He's a lil' trollop.

[quote name='distgfx']What the fuck? All we got was a 2 min demo, if that.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like my last date.
[quote name='Indignate']That's how Zeki likes it.[/QUOTE]
He likes it wrapped in a tortilla like a snack wrap.

We call that the Snatch Wrap.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']It's not Wonderbook. It's PS Book.

Get it right.[/QUOTE]
This.
[quote name='Indignate']November 13, 2012

Mark it.[/QUOTE]
Preordered at Gamestop.

Power to the Players. :cool:
[quote name='hankmecrankme']I can't wait for the Kama Sutra on PS Book.[/QUOTE]
Same, need that shit pronto.
[quote name='Indignate']If anyone has an extra Playstation All-Stars code for the Vita I would really appreciate it ;)[/QUOTE]
I'd really appreciate a free Sony Smash code. Dunno what this Playstation All-Stars game is.
[quote name='whoknows']I think Uraizen said he'll be giving it out to the first person who PM's him.

Spread this information around.[/QUOTE]
I bet information gets spread all around quite often with him.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']I bet he did.

He's a lil' trollop.[/QUOTE]
QTF
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Why yes, I do believe this is true![/QUOTE]
Indeed.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sounds like my last date.
[/quote]
Indeed, bro. Shit was turrible!!
[quote name='hankmecrankme']
He likes it wrapped in a tortilla like a snack wrap.

We call that the Snatch Wrap.
[/quote]
Mmm, sounds pretty tasty. :drool:
This.
[/quote]
This.
Preordered at Gamestop.

[/quote]
I preordered it also at Gamestop. I preorder everything from Gamestop.

Same, need that shit pronto.
[/quote]
No you don't.
I'd really appreciate a free Sony Smash code. Dunno what this Playstation All-Stars game is.
[/quote]
Me too, I cannot wait for it! I've got it preordered at Gamestop.

Power to the Players.
I bet information gets spread all around quite often with him.
[/quote]
Gross.
QTF
[/quote]
I think you meant "QFT", but whatevs.
Indeed.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

So looks like Kingdom Hearts 1&2 HD for the PS3 is a thing... shame they won't fix the camera control in 1 so I'll care enough to buy the collection and give it another shot.

Also, this makes me :rofl: :
3dsxlpro-1348144520.jpg

Should've moved the buttons up or down and added it straight to the unit, Nintendo. Ugh.

I still have the original KH but haven't actually played it. I've been kind of turned off by all the weird handheld games they've made for the franchise.

yo which one of you does I knows pretty good that don't own no Wizorb on that Steam?

I gots a spare code for yous, but only if you'll play the damn thing.

Got it from backing Mercenary Kings

Borderlands is a bit heavy on the "here's a quest that makes you run through an entire area that you've been through hours ago with absolutely nothing changed and all the enemies and low-level bosses respawned" for me...

"There's no price drop formally, but the thing that's been happening in the market over the last year or so is that there's been so many retail price promotions, and so many different gift card offers and all those things, being done by all of us (Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony), that we've heard from our consumer, 'Enough with all these weird price moves.'" - SOEA

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Borderlands 2? That was one of my main gripes with the first one....[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Borderlands 2. I don't know if it exists to the same extent as in the original, 'cause I skipped that one, but it's there, and it sucks.

[quote name='The Crotch']You still did that fucking cult questline.[/QUOTE]

I told you to host the game first. Then once we were in it, I was like "fuck it."

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I give it two weeks. It'll last as long as Diablo 3.[/QUOTE]

Nah, they'll be playing it for months, bro.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Can't wait for some X-Com team deathmatch.

See you online, Firecrotch. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
My army of Guile-haired snipers awaits.

@ $26 (had $10 at GMG) BL2 has given me its fun factor. Killing lots of stuff :D

I would be playing more TTT2 if some GGT member would fix my PS3 for me.

[quote name='BlueScrote']No one picked up Torchlight 2?[/QUOTE]

Hank set up a group for the 4-pack a long while back that I'm part of, but I don't think we could remember who else was part of it, haha, I'm just waiting for that.

[quote name='icebeast']Hank set up a group for the 4-pack a long while back that I'm part of, but I don't think we could remember who else was part of it, haha, I'm just waiting for that.[/QUOTE]

It's me, Josh, Mikey, you. I found the post from way back when. lol

When I can get y'all to verify y'all want in, I'll do it.

I love whooping ass on my drums for the neighborhood to hear. ^__^

They probably think I'm ADD though, because I go from heavy and fast to jazzy to a dance beat all the time.

I'm ready whenever you do it Hank, I might not play it right away, but I wouldn't mind having it to play, might even be more fun than Diablo 3, we'll see.

[quote name='icebeast']I'm ready whenever you do it Hank, I might not play it right away, but I wouldn't mind having it to play, might even be more fun than Diablo 3, we'll see.[/QUOTE]

Impossible, Diablo 3 is greatness. Even Uraizen likes it.

[quote name='icebeast']I'm ready whenever you do it Hank, I might not play it right away, but I wouldn't mind having it to play, might even be more fun than Diablo 3, we'll see.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, might be soonish. . .I do want to play it, but I don't mind waiting a bit. Got other stuff to play too.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'll take his spot. How much?[/QUOTE]
$15. It's only a $5 savings. Game is $20, 4 pack is $60, $15 each.

He said if somebody else wants it to let it go, so you're in, whenever we do this.
[quote name='whoknows']Impossible, Diablo 3 is greatness. Even Uraizen likes it.[/QUOTE]
He's making a killing at that auction house.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']$15. It's only a $5 savings. Game is $20, 4 pack is $60, $15 each.

He said if somebody else wants it to let it go, so you're in, whenever we do this.[/QUOTE]
Cool beans. Just let me know when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back