Torchlight 2 10% OFF via Gamestop PC Downloads (YMMV, uses Steam to install)

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!
So I decided to buy Torchlight II over at Gamestop PC Downloads, and it gave me a 10% off Promotional credit for reasons I don't understand, as I was not aware of having such a credit i my account. That's why this is YMMV.

It still uses Steam and you still get Steam Achievements. It just prompts to launch Impulse/Gamestop to install and then immediately launches Steam for you with a pre-populated Steam key. Very slick.

Plus you can use PowerUp Rewards if you have it to get credit for the purchase, or use any GS credit you may have.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Or for $12.75 if you get a four pack from Gamersgate with the IGN discount.[/QUOTE]

IGN discount? Take it that is a membership thing?

[quote name='DeathDream']Taxes probably kill it for most. Plus you can just get it for $15 on steam in a four pack deal.[/QUOTE]

Maybe but I get charged TAX for Steam!

[quote name='DeathDream']IGN discount? Take it that is a membership thing?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you had IGN Prime or have it, they give you a permanent 15% discount. I'm pretty sure someone is hosting one somewhere you should look at the Steam trade thread.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']Maybe but I get charged TAX for Steam![/QUOTE]

That really sucks....

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Yeah, if you had IGN Prime or have it, they give you a permanent 15% discount. I'm pretty sure someone is hosting one somewhere you should look at the Steam trade thread.[/QUOTE]

Will do.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Yeah, if you had IGN Prime or have it, they give you a permanent 15% discount. I'm pretty sure someone is hosting one somewhere you should look at the Steam trade thread.[/QUOTE]

So the Prime Gamersgate discount doesn't go away if you cancel a trial membership?

[quote name='Killbomb']So the Prime Gamersgate discount doesn't go away if you cancel a trial membership?[/QUOTE]

That is correct. But they don't offer trial memberships anymore so you can't get a code that way anymore.

bread's done
Back