Patapon 2 Full Game Download (PSP/Vita) $2.79 via EBAY

finsfan0210

CAGiversary!
Feedback
199 (100%)
For those who own a Vita or PSP this is a great deal. You can get the Digital Version of Patapon 2:psp: for $2.79 from this Ebay seller. He has a good FB score and has a bunch of them. I can confirm this is compatible with the VITA. I bought mine in September from this seller and didn't have any problems. You will only get the Paper Download Voucher (No case)

The link is below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Patapon-2-Scratch-off-downloadable-game-Voucher-PSP-/231108376488?

EDIT: As pointed out by a few CAG's its also available on Amazon ($4). Here is the link. Also according to a few CAG's this listing includes the case and manual incase you wanted the physical case even though its a download.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OHUTQI/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. This is a good price and free shipping to boot (assuming he mails the actually voucher card).

PON PON PATA PON!

I grabbed one. Seemed like a great price, most of the other vouchers are selling for around $10.

[quote name='Toss']Doesn't that mean you bought the last one?[/QUOTE]

except it says 71 were sold....i highly doubt he had that many to sell :/

Its live again. The dude listed more. I wouldn't worry. If you don't get your code you can open a case and get your $4 back. Ebay always sides with the buyer (Unforcanatly)

This is probably a dumb question but is this playable on ps3? My brother loved the first but we don't own a PSP any longer

[quote name='Rumors']This is probably a dumb question but is this playable on ps3? My brother loved the first but we don't own a PSP any longer[/QUOTE]

No, just PSP and Vita.

[quote name='Markew001']Thanks OP - so the code is snail mailed, NOT emailed, right?[/QUOTE]

Correct. I picked up one of these yesterday, and today the seller emailed me to say that my item had shipped.

[quote name='ken9']Jw, If I redeem this on my PSP, Do I still get a Vita copy? ._.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know how to respond to something like this...

I went ahead and sent the seller an email asking if they could just email me the code instead of mailing so I guess I will wait and see what they say.

[quote name='ken9']Jw, If I redeem this on my PSP, Do I still get a Vita copy? ._.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I don't even know how to respond to something like this...[/QUOTE]

I am new to Vita and would like to know that answer to this as well.

You can download it directly to a Vita from the PSN Store. Once you redeem the code on your account it can be downloaded.

Geez, 69 sold and 131 still available... and that's just in the current auction. Did some store toss them and he went dumpster diving to get them?

I loved the first one, despite never actually finishing it. Don't know if I really want to dig out my PSP again but for $4 I'll bite anyway hoping to score a BF deal on a Vita.

[quote name='62t']Does it come with the case[/QUOTE]

Not likely. The later versions that were sold around the time or the release of the PSPGo were just a plastic card like they use for selling PSN credit.

I have 1 DLC of Patapon 2 from the PSN for the same price if anyone wants to support at CAG (nothing will be shipped). Let me know!

[quote name='62t']Does it come with the case[/QUOTE]

No case. I received mine yesterday. It came in an envelope with the instruction manual and voucher slipped inside.

[quote name='barrit']No case. I received mine yesterday. It came in an envelope with the instruction manual and voucher slipped inside.[/QUOTE]

Same. Just received mine today. Was surprised to see the manual!

Got my copy yesterday and the manual had a bunch of punctures in it, but was still readable. Definitely worth the price that I paid.

pata pata pata pon, pon pon pata pon...... I haven't played the game in a long time but that will never get out of my mind. Fun game.

[quote name='psunami']Got my copy yesterday and the manual had a bunch of punctures in it, but was still readable. Definitely worth the price that I paid.[/QUOTE]

Same, but I am curious as to why all the holes.

lol i came here to post about the punctured holes too. Weird. Looks like it might have been stapled or pinned together in a stack.

Could be the original cases were punctured to prevent returns, or marked not for resale. The puncture could have gone through and hit the manual. Someone could have dumpster dived, or got them in a lot for really cheap.

Either way I'm not complaining, the price was right. Wish I had better rhythm though, I was stuck at the very beginning just trying to get the guy to move!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Same, but I am curious as to why all the holes.[/QUOTE]

Hey me too. So many holes its like someone stepped on it with spikes.
But for me the manual was a freebie since I had no idea it was included, so no problems.

bread's done
Back