Saints Row the Third - Steam Free Weekend! Ends Sunday 9/23 1pm PST

Manifest95

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I was downloading my Humble Bundle last night and noticed that Saints Row the Third was in my game list in Steam. They are allow you to play the game absolutely free this whole weekend.

There is also a deal for 66% off the game and all DLC that is running along side this as well.

The free weekend and sale are both going on now. Free weekend ends Sunday, 1pm and the 66% off ends Monday, 10am pst.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/55230

EDIT: Added the link for quick access. The download for the free weekend is towards the bottom near the ad. You must have the Steam app downloaded to play the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I'm really starting to wonder why I don't use Steam.[/QUOTE]

4077-whats-wrong-with-you.gif

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I'm really starting to wonder why I don't use Steam.[/QUOTE]

If this is painful to see... then realize that Steam ran a sale on SR3 with all the DLC for $13

[quote name='superhippy1986']I can only play SR3 on minimum settings... So I'm not bothering.[/QUOTE]

Its probably going to be the same story with me. I thought my PC was good, but it is slow with Batman and GTA IV. But this is a great way for me to test it out if I decide to get it for the 360.

[quote name='Manifest95']Its probably going to be the same story with me. I thought my PC was good, but it is slow with Batman and GTA IV. But this is a great way for me to test it out if I decide to get it for the 360.[/QUOTE]

According to CanYouRunIt.com I can play Assassian's Creed 2 on recommended settings but since I'd have to pay at least $10 for what may not work I'm like meh.

Plus I found out that my graphics card is in the "entry" level... So WHY!!!!

bread's done
Back