GameFly DotD: Game of Thrones $10, Asura's Wrath $15 and More

*Cry....*

Not a fan of Game of Thrones and I do want Asura's Wrath....But I have so many games to play thanks to Borderlands 2 and RE6 and a 400 game PS3/360/Vita backlog.....

[quote name='Saix_XIII']*Cry....*

Not a fan of Game of Thrones and I do want Asura's Wrath....But I have so many games to play thanks to Borderlands 2 and RE6 and a 400 game PS3/360/Vita backlog.....[/QUOTE]
I Think I'm at 600 or so. I Feel your pain, but...well, this hole is dug, might as well meet the mole people.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Think I'm at 600 or so. I Feel your pain, but...well, this hole is dug, might as well meet the mole people.[/QUOTE]

I am at over 1400 when I take every system into account, but I decided to ignore everything before this gen...

I still don't think I'll enjoy GoT...by Asura's I am pretty sure I will. Ugh if it was $10 this would be easier.

Asura I feel can be cheaper since it's $20 or so at alot of places, but GoT I think I want merely because it's $10.

[quote name='tylerh1701']^Ditto. My hole isn't nearly as deep as your guys', but Asura's Wrath is damn tempting![/QUOTE]

*giggity*

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I am at over 1400 when I take every system into account, but I decided to ignore everything before this gen...

I still don't think I'll enjoy GoT...by Asura's I am pretty sure I will. Ugh if it was $10 this would be easier.[/QUOTE]You will never play those games.

My advice? Only buy a game you will immediately (as in, drop what you are doing and play now) play. These $10 games add up.

[quote name='Pojo']You will never play those games.

My advice? Only buy a game you will immediately (as in, drop what you are doing and play now) play. These $10 games add up.[/QUOTE]

I suppose you are right...I also have 4 games on pre-order for the Vita and like 7 or so for PS3/360....I don't need Asura's Wrath this badly.

[quote name='bardockkun']Asura I feel can be cheaper since it's $20 or so at alot of places, but GoT I think I want merely because it's $10.[/QUOTE]

I was the same until I watch the GoT review at IGN. Definitely something I don't need with games like Dragon Age and Kingdoms of Amalur already in my backlog.

[quote name='Donut2922']*giggity*[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RealDeals']Just beat me to it haha :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ya, as soon as I posted it I realized how awful it sounded...but was too lazy to edit.

The prices arent showing up as Cheapy posted.... game of thrones is still...22.49 and AC4 is 17.99....anyone else seeing this, i want to pick up both!

EDIT: I'm an idiot.

lol, all it says is 5:30 pm. I assumed that meant it was a deal for today, as in Friday, and began this afternoon at 5:30.

EDIT: Oh shit it starts at 8:30?

also, watching some review videos on GoT and reading some about it. As much as I love the show and the books, it looks like a travesty. Even at $10, which is a great price, it might not be worth 25 hours of bad gameplay just to check out a great story.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I was the same until I watch the GoT review at IGN. Definitely something I don't need with games like Dragon Age and Kingdoms of Amalur already in my backlog.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah. That's the LOGICAL side talking since I got DA with all DLC, DA 2 (with some DLC) and Amalur (with all DLC), but a part of me is interested in the story, which I heard was good. So I'm just torn on those merits.

[quote name='kvntwvlf']So does it start in ten minutes, or tomorrow at 5:30? I'm confused still haha.[/QUOTE]
You're beyond help by now.

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']haha damn i feel like a dolt. haha. thanks Saix_XIII

Edit: god forbid someone overlooks it after a long 16 hour shift. Sigh. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hell hath no fury like the wrath of the Interwebs....

[quote name='kvntwvlf']The only place multiple people will make several posts calling you a dumbass instead of one to help you out.[/QUOTE]
also the only place someone will read the original post multiple times yet, yet not carefully enough each time

Yeah, after researching all 3, I definitely have to pass on GoT (better games in backlog, not my favorite genre) and Armored Core V (I enjoy playing single player mostly, and the game is built to be played in multiplayer).

Probably gonna pass on Asura too, still debating. I enjoy gameplay more than anything else in a game (such as story) and I really don't think Asura is going to have enough deep gameplay for me. It's also down to around $20 on Amazon, so this isn't a huge savings compared to that.

Bought Game of Thrones, I'll amuse myself with it for a few hours then trade it to Best Buy to build up credit for all of the Blu-Rays coming out in the next few weeks.

Picked up Asura's Wrath for PS3. I platinum'd it when I rented it a while back, but figure it would be nice to own and get the dlc since I love action games like this. Thanks Cheapy!!!

bread's done
Back