Bulletstorm Platinum Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerouac kid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
Is anyone else trying for the Plat on this game. I am having trouble getting an online game. I picked it up from BB for $5. I have really enjoyed it. It was definitely worth $5. I need two more trophies until the Plat unlocks. I am hoping there are others who picked it up that might want to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a used copy that I still need to try out. It looked fun... With it being used I don't know if the online portion works, there was an 'online passcode' that I'm sure has been used already that came with it.

[quote name='TheHelix']No one from PS3T wants to boost with you?[/QUOTE]

I have helped a few people achieve the Anarchy Master trophy from PS3T. Everyone is based in Europe though. So it has been difficult getting a private game going. It is next to impossible to boost in a public match. Everyone has the mentality of I want to get the most kills & games are few and far between. People would rather continuously repeat the same level than work together. I only need to boost team kills. I have 97 & I need 200. I can boost to level 65 solo.

I had the same issue on the Xbox 360. I was able to find people to play with to get Anarchy Master, but randoms are truly awful.

If you really need to get Team Kills, this might be a longshot, but I found that the people who were tops on the leaderboards were people who played the game regularly. You might be able to message them to see if they'd help you play. I know I played lots of rounds with the guy who was ranked number 1 on the Xbox 360 copy, because he actually knew how to get team kills, rather than hog them.

I think he even messaged me a few times about it, as randoms just ruin the game and he wanted to get high scores as a team. I wasn't his friend, I just happened to get into games where he'd be playing, or he'd join into games I was playing.

Also, this isn't boosting. You're playing the game as it's meant to be played. Boosting is where you have no skill and ask someone to stand there while you kill them repeatedly to earn some lame achievement or trophy, or some other similar variation. Online trophies and achievements like these suck, as you're so dependent on other people to actually work together, which apparently is asking a lot from the internet community.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I had the same issue on the Xbox 360. I was able to find people to play with to get Anarchy Master, but randoms are truly awful.

If you really need to get Team Kills, this might be a longshot, but I found that the people who were tops on the leaderboards were people who played the game regularly. You might be able to message them to see if they'd help you play. I know I played lots of rounds with the guy who was ranked number 1 on the Xbox 360 copy, because he actually knew how to get team kills, rather than hog them.

I think he even messaged me a few times about it, as randoms just ruin the game and he wanted to get high scores as a team. I wasn't his friend, I just happened to get into games where he'd be playing, or he'd join into games I was playing.

Also, this isn't boosting. You're playing the game as it's meant to be played. Boosting is where you have no skill and ask someone to stand there while you kill them repeatedly to earn some lame achievement or trophy, or some other similar variation. Online trophies and achievements like these suck, as you're so dependent on other people to actually work together, which apparently is asking a lot from the internet community.[/QUOTE]

I finally earned the Platinum Trophy. It was a grind because of the randoms, but I finally managed to play with someone who knew what they were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back