BattleField Bad Company 2 Question

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!
Im trying to get the Distinguished Combat Excellence Insignia and it says that I need to have 50 Combat Excellence pins - How do I check how many I got already and how many more I need to get in order to get this annoying Insignia?
I tried to google but cant seem to find an answer.

[quote name='mguiddy']http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/
Enter your PSN id then click the Pins tab. It might take a little while after first entering your ID for it to retrieve your info.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, however the problem is that its not updated, it shows that Im Rank 30{Second Lieutenant III} where Im actually Rank 34 and I have most of the Insignias{About 5 more left} while on the link that you gave me it shows that I have 25 out of 50 Insignias.

[quote name='mguiddy']Then click the "UPDATE NOW" button that's above your "Games: Win: Loss: W/L Ratio:" etc.[/QUOTE]

I did earlier already - but it keep saying "updating" and doesnt finish.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']Im trying to get the Distinguished Combat Excellence Insignia and it says that I need to have 50 Combat Excellence pins - How do I check how many I got already and how many more I need to get in order to get this annoying Insignia?
I tried to google but cant seem to find an answer.[/QUOTE]

Above the Insignias are all the pins you've collected. Find the one for Combat Excellence, move the cursor to it and see how many you have. Then take that number and subtract it from 50 to know how many more you need.

[quote name='PottyPops']Above the Insignias are all the pins you've collected. Find the one for Combat Excellence, move the cursor to it and see how many you have. Then take that number and subtract it from 50 to know how many more you need.[/QUOTE]

Much easier this way, thanks a lot! Got 3 more 8 kill streaks to go! Any suggestion which map to get quick kills?

It's been over a year since I really played, can't remember which maps were good for what. I guess it really depends on your play-style.

[quote name='PottyPops']It's been over a year since I really played, can't remember which maps were good for what. I guess it really depends on your play-style.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks regardless.

I know I always had better luck with killstreaks when either in a tank or sniping. Keeping close to medics is of course helpful too.

[quote name='PottyPops']I know I always had better luck with killstreaks when either in a tank or sniping. Keeping close to medics is of course helpful too.[/QUOTE]

Oh crap - your right!!! lol - I forgot about the tank!!!

[quote name='SynGamer']I hate to bump this thread, but I just picked up this game and was wondering if any CAGs still play it...?[/QUOTE]

Just logged on last night and had a bunch of fun! Not too many people in the match though...

[quote name='addone']Just logged on last night and had a bunch of fun! Not too many people in the match though...[/QUOTE]

I'm finding a fair amount of people in the games I play. Obviously a good group of people is more fun to play with. But yes, I'm enjoying this far more than BF3.

bread's done
Back