PS3 Tales of Graces F 39.99 @ Amazon

Cheaper at Gamestop if you can find a used one with the 10 off $29.99 coupon. Still a good price if you don't want to deal with that though.

I really, really wish Best Buy would PM this. I've got a B2G1 from my Rewards Zone welcome packet and want to use it on that.

[quote name='Gosha']Cheaper at Gamestop if you can find a used one with the 10 off $29.99 coupon. Still a good price if you don't want to deal with that though.[/QUOTE]

If you like the game support the developer and buy it new.

[quote name='Fukurou']I really, really wish Best Buy would PM this. I've got a B2G1 from my Rewards Zone welcome packet and want to use it on that.[/QUOTE]

They PM Amazon, but doubt they'd let you stack deals. It's also possible it was a price drop as a whole. Only one way to find out! Someone let us know the Best Buy price please!

[quote name='TooPoor']I am currently playing this now. Cannot recommend this enough.
*Only* gripe I have is no Japanese audio.[/QUOTE]

I Also recommend it, but I think the English VAs are fine. My gripe is the story being bad. Gameplay is good though.

this its one of those games that never lower the price... im still waiting for 20 dollars or bellow

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']I Also recommend it, but I think the English VAs are fine. My gripe is the story being bad. Gameplay is good though.[/QUOTE]
The japanese voice cast is superb, the English VA did a splendid job, especially sophie's voice IMO.

[quote name='daminion']If you like the game support the developer and buy it new.[/QUOTE]

If you really cared about the devs, you'd have bought this when it initially launched at $60.

[quote name='TooPoor']The japanese voice cast is superb, the English VA did a splendid job, especially sophie's voice IMO.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm also of the opinion that the Japanese audio is superb. The English VA is great though, I love Cheria's but Pascal's could be toned down a notch. Otherwise, no major gripes with it.

I normally support these kinds of games full price but they fucked the ps3 out if Vesperia so I'll buy this when it's mad cheap!

I have 2 questions.

What are the differences between Tales of Graces for Playstation 3 and Tales of Vesperia for Xbox 360?

Which of these games is the superior title and is more worthy to be purchased?

I liked Vesperia better, but both are excellent. Graces has a different battle system and is a little more strategy-oriented. Vesperia probably has the better cast of characters and more interesting sidequests. Graces has more customization with dualizing, which is basically item synthing.

Both have great graphics, I think Vesperia is a little prettier of a game.

[quote name='Fukurou']I really, really wish Best Buy would PM this. I've got a B2G1 from my Rewards Zone welcome packet and want to use it on that.[/QUOTE]

PM them with Gamestop. Someone said BB Pm's Amazon.. thats not true. Its actually against their policy. Sometimes you can get them to do it but its definitely YMMV. However, they always PM brick and mortar stores like GS. This reminds me i still need to play this game. I dont know why i havent opened my copy yet. I LOVED Vesperia. Its probably my favorite 360 rpg. Something about this one just didn't really grab me though from all the previews I saw. I still bought it but havent played it

[quote name='ZincAlloy']I normally support these kinds of games full price but they fucked the ps3 out if Vesperia so I'll buy this when it's mad cheap![/QUOTE]

Ya.. Im still very pissed about that. Never got to play the extra character or anything. fuck you Namco-Bandai

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']PM them with Gamestop. Someone said BB Pm's Amazon.. thats not true. Its actually against their policy. Sometimes you can get them to do it but its definitely YMMV. However, they always PM brick and mortar stores like GS. This reminds me i still need to play this game. I dont know why i havent opened my copy yet. I LOVED Vesperia. Its probably my favorite 360 rpg. Something about this one just didn't really grab me though from all the previews I saw. I still bought it but havent played it

Ya.. Im still very pissed about that. Never got to play the extra character or anything. fuck you Namco-Bandai

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

Once Best Buy Canada officially matched Amazon, a lot of the local B&M stores followed suit. Just about the only thing my store won't match are gift card deals.

[quote name='Gosha']If you really cared about the devs, you'd have bought this when it initially launched at $60.[/QUOTE]

But not everybody can afford to support ever dev they want at $60 a pop, so sometimes some games that seem less interesting have to wait for a drop.

I bought it at launch though.

[quote name='Kenshindono']PM them with Gamestop. Someone said BB Pm's Amazon.. thats not true. Its actually against their policy. Sometimes you can get them to do it but its definitely YMMV. However, they always PM brick and mortar stores like GS.
^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

I've gone to about 7 best buys in the past few months in California/Florida and all of them have told me the same thing. "Bestbuy now price matches Amazon". I believe their policy was actually changed sometime this year because you are correct, it was against their policy but I do believe it's changed.

bread's done
Back