60% Off Select EA PC Downloads - CAG Exclusive

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]28530[/IMG-R]Get 60% off select EA PC downloads, including Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Sims 3 (+ expansions) and 80 other titles with this CAG exclusive promotion. Offer ends 9/28 at 10AM PST. Use the link below to access the sale.

:pc: 60% Off EA PC Downloads - CAG Exclusive
Terms: [hiddenlist]
THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON SEPTEMBER 28, 2012 AT 10:00 AM PDT. VALID ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF SELECTED TITLES ON THE PC DIGITAL PLATFORM FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM. VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE LIST PRICE OF EACH INDIVIDUAL TITLE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. EXCLUDES STAR WARS® THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, GAMES RELEASED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, VALVE GAMES, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND GAME TIME CODES. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR OTHER DISCOUNT COUPONS. VALID ONLY IN UNITED STATES, CANADA, AND MEXICO. PRODUCT SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING, HANDLING AND APPLICABLE SALES TAX. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices after discount:

Alice: Madness Returns™ $12
Battlefield 2142™ Deluxe $6
Battlefield 2™: Complete Collection $8
Battlefield 3™ $16
Battlefield 3™ Ultimate Shortcut Bundle $16
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 $8
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 Digital Deluxe Edition $20
Bulletstorm™ $8
Burnout™ Paradise The Ultimate Box $8
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars™ $6
Command & Conquer™ 3: Kane’s Wrath $6
Command & Conquer™ 4 Tiberian Twilight $8
Command & Conquer™ Red Alert™ 3 $8
Command & Conquer™ Red Alert™ 3: Uprising $8
Create™ $8
Crysis Warhead® $8
Crysis® $8
Darkspore $8
Dead Space™ $8
Dead Space™ 2 $8
Dragon Age™ 2 $8
Dragon Age™: Origins $8
Dragon Age™: Origins - Awakening $8
Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition $12
Dragon Age™: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition $10
EA SPORTS™ FIFA MANAGER 09 $4
EA SPORTS™ FIFA MANAGER 10 $4
FIFA Manager 11 $16
FIFA Manager 11 Special Edition $20
FIFA Manager 12 $8
FIFA Soccer 09 $4
FIFA Soccer 10 $4
FIFA Soccer 11 $8
FIFA Soccer 12 $8
Gatling Gears™ $4
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning™ $16
LITTLEST PET SHOP™ $8
Mass Effect™ $8
Mass Effect™ 2 $8
Mass Effect™ 2 Digital Deluxe Edition $12
Mass Effect™ 3 $16
Medal of Honor Airborne™ $4
Medal of Honor™ $8
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames™ $4
Mirror's Edge™ $8
MySims™ $8
Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit $8
Need for Speed™ ProStreet $4
Need for Speed™ SHIFT $8
Need for Speed™ The Run $16
Need for Speed™ Undercover $4
NFL Head Coach $4
NHL® 09 $4
Rail Simulator $4
Shank™ $6
Shank™ 2 $4
SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ $8
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition $8
SimCity™ Societies $8
SimCity™ Societies Destinations $8
SPORE™ $8
SPORE™ Creature Creator (PC Download) $4
SPORE™ Creepy & Cute Parts Pack $8
SPORE™ Galactic Adventures (PC Download) $12
The Saboteur™ $8
The Sims Medieval™ $12
The Sims Medieval™ Deluxe Pack $16
The Sims Medieval™ Special Edition $12
The Sims Medieval™: Pirates & Nobles $12
The Sims™ 3 $12
The Sims™ 3 Ambitions Expansion Pack $12
The Sims™ 3 Deluxe $20
The Sims™ 3 Fast Lane Stuff $8
The Sims™ 3 Generations $16
The Sims™ 3 Hidden Springs $8
The Sims™ 3 High-End Loft Stuff $8
The Sims™ 3 Late Night Expansion Pack $16
The Sims™ 3 Master Suite Stuff $8
The Sims™ 3 Outdoor Living Stuff $8
The Sims™ 3 Pets $16
The Sims™ 3 Plus Pets $20
The Sims™ 3 Town Life Stuff $8
The Sims™ 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack $12
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 12: The Masters $8
Ultima Online™: High Seas Booster $6

I would love to get Mercenaries 2 but I downloaded Battlefield Premium at that discounted price and want to see if EA bans me first before buying anything from them.

For anyone who missed past deals, there are probably some good ones to be had here, but I am pretty sure I've seen everything here cheaper in the past 4 months.

Oh yay, another thing that's US only. I never see these kind of sales anywhere else. I live in the UK and still nothing.

Thanks, Cheapy and EA. Unfortunately I already have every game on there that I want but hopefully some people can take advantage of this.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but the fact that these prices are 60% off only serve to reflect how overpriced they were to begin with. Some of the games are 2 to 3 times higher than they've been elsewhere. :(

Dragon Age Bundle at Gamestop is $10 and includes DA:O Ultimate and Dragon Age 2. It would cost you $20 through Origin. And most likely the game from Gamestop activates on Origin anyhow. Craziness I tell you.

[quote name='hal']Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but the fact that these prices are 60% off only serve to reflect how overpriced they were to begin with. Some of the games are 2 to 3 times higher than they've been elsewhere. :(

Dragon Age Bundle at Gamestop is $10 and includes DA:O Ultimate and Dragon Age 2. It would cost you $20 through Origin. And most likely the game from Gamestop activates on Origin anyhow. Craziness I tell you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, GameStop's DA Bundle for DA:O Ultimate + DA2 is an amazing deal at $10.
DA:O itself is a masterpiece - and getting Awakening (which is pretty good) + all the DLC is a hell of a deal.

DA2 is still good even despite is numerous issues, but it's nowhere even close to being on DAO's level of greatness.
Not many RPG's are on DAO's level of greatness.

[quote name='MysterD']Yeah, GameStop's DA Bundle for DA:O Ultimate + DA2 is an amazing deal at $10.
DA:O itself is a masterpiece - and getting Awakening (which is pretty good) + all the DLC is a hell of a deal.

DA2 is still good even despite is numerous issues, but it's nowhere even close to being on DAO's level of greatness.
Not many RPG's are on DAO's level of greatness.[/QUOTE]

kotor 1

This is cool... might need to pick up Tiberium Wars. Thanks

If only EA just let Steam takeover lol. I just don't understand the BF3 Shortcuts. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of leveling up...

$16 for Mass Effect 3 seems like a good price. I was actually considering getting the PS3 version to avoid Origin, but I guess I can put up with it at that price. And I'd get to carry over my ME2 save.

[quote name='MC Kage']This is cool... might need to pick up Tiberium Wars. Thanks

If only EA just let Steam takeover lol. I just don't understand the BF3 Shortcuts. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of leveling up...[/QUOTE]

As a consumer, YOU might want that...
I know as a consumer, I don't - I'd like a game at as many places as they can get on - both digital AND retail!
I like the competition of different digital services fighting for the best price. I go normally where the best price and/or where the least amounts of DRM go.

Also, for a second - think like a suit.
If you were EA - would you really let Valve take a cut of YOUR sales?
That is what EA is doing (or anyone else, for that matter), when putting their games on Steam.
Of course not - 100% of any sale would go right to EA, if it's sold on directly their own service (Origin).

And since EA has tried to buy Valve numerous times over the years and Valve's head has refused, of course them are going to be at war and be major competitors...

Thanks! Will be stocking up on Sims 3 stuff for the wife. Can't wait for the paranormal expansion to go on sale...

I have a question. My gf has the physical disc of Sims 3 and want to buy the World life expansion, would it work for her?
Figured it out. Thanks.

[quote name='Mendelson9']Cool of EA but I really wanted a discount of Battlefield 3 Premium. So much and I can't justify it at $50[/QUOTE]

I would love a sale on that. I hate the $50 price tag.

[quote name='daminion']hmm... Kingdoms of Amalur. Tempting. Wonder how it is on PC.[/QUOTE]

Save for a few clipping issues with weapons and clothing/armor and the fact that enemies reappearing in an area even if you have finished everything in said area it is actually pretty good. Nice graphics, good story, and interesting weapons and magic system. If not for some stupid governor I think it would have been a much bigger hit then it was.

[quote name='daminion']hmm... Kingdoms of Amalur. Tempting. Wonder how it is on PC.[/QUOTE]
It looks a lot better on PC and has full Xbox 360 controller support.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Looks super good, I wanted burnout but i heard its partly locked? Any input?[/QUOTE]

It is partly locked, you can't access any of the dlc, though as far as I know the dlc is mainly cars. Still burnout paradise is a fantastic game by itself. Though I don't know it is worth 8 dollars. It has been 4 on both steam and amazon (origin key) in the recent past. I got it from amazon and almost double dipped this past summer sale just to have it on steam, but I realized that would have just been a waste of 4 dollars. But the fact that I thought about it should give you an idea of how good the game is.

It is an open world driving game where you can either do missions to get better cars or just drive around the city finding jumps and crashing your car. There is also an online aspect on origin where, when you start at the beginning of a street, it will tell you the best time of the day from other players on that street and you can try to beat it if you choose. These are fun when you just want to drive around fast but the challenges (especially point challenges) are quite fun because they force you to find the huge jumps in the city and they also unlock faster/stronger cars. Sooo, after writing that, I really want to play it and would almost say its worth the 8 bucks. But keep in mind it has been 4 in the past and probably will be again.

Bought Battlefield 2142 hours ago, still can't get it to show up in my Origin library to download. Thanks EA!

Very cool that EA did this, definitely makes me want to buy even more, so smart marketing. I'm definitely interested in Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, Fifa 12 and Battlefield 3. All are a little higher than instant buy territory for me, but I'll likely grab one of them.

If Burnout, Need for Speed HP, and a couple Sims 3 expansions were half of their current price, I would grab them in a heartbeat, but all those are still way too much for such old games.

Amalur is good on the PC and plays well. I got it for $10 at Best Buy and it was definitely worth it.

The Dragon Age bundle on GameStop does activate on Origin. You have to use the GameStop app to see the codes though.

[quote name='jokoloko']Hmm might finally bite on Mass Effect 3.

I've been seeing it go for 16$.[/QUOTE]

ME3 for 16$? Are you sure about this?

[quote name='MysterD']Yeah, GameStop's DA Bundle for DA:O Ultimate + DA2 is an amazing deal at $10.

Not many RPG's are on DAO's level of greatness.[/QUOTE]

I wish DA2 DLC was included. Would have gone great with gamestops deal. And a lot of us would have bit since it has probably never been on sale. Might get C&C 4. Haven't played an over the top RTS with horrible acting in a while. Fond memories.

Meh. They had a 1 day sale for BF3 a few days ago for $10 and I missed it cause I'm waiting for a Premium deal. $16 now for a bargain bin game is no deal to me. Think about it. Pay $16 for base game and then $50 for Premium expansion. Thats $6 more than if you just walk into a B&M and buy Premium edition.

60% off games that should already be 75% off is no deal to me.

Picked up Ultimate Shortcut Bundle for BF3...don't feel like unlocking everything again for PC that I've already done for 360 =) but I feel high shame for buying it.

[quote name='PDJ']Picked up Ultimate Shortcut Bundle for BF3...don't feel like unlocking everything again for PC that I've already done for 360 =) but I feel high shame for buying it.[/QUOTE]

EA senses your shame. The Corporate Person Known as EA also senses your wallet opening...

bread's done
Back