Not open for further replies.

whoknows

CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (99%)
Post all your screenshots here.

2375219bc342d6e9.jpg

Sponsored by Indignate.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']They should let me consult on the next DoA game. I'll do it for free.[/QUOTE]

And it would probably be the greatest DoA game ever made...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And it would probably be the greatest DoA game ever made...[/QUOTE]
Most likely. I have a little book full of plans I want to implemement in the series.

---------
I think I may be talking to a tranny on OKCupid. Not sure yet, though.

I left borderlands in my broken xbox disc tray and I unplugged it and unplugged my tv and now its too much work to install everything just to move one disc to my other xbox. YOLO

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
I think I may be talking to a tranny on OKCupid. Not sure yet, though.[/QUOTE]

Her dildo capacity just wouldn't be up to your standards without that third hole.

Ya I saw that Vita deal, but not until basically everything good wasn't being offered anymore. I wanted the three games you got actually, haha.

edit: Well it seems like they are switching what is offered every so often or something, but I haven't seen it where the three things I want are available. I might end up still getting Uncharted and Hot Shots though since I want those two, and then some other game that I don't want as much.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']How much each distgfx?[/QUOTE]

Came out to about ~$45 for all of them. It's a B2G1 online and it was worth it alone just to get Uncharted and Gravity Rush for ~$45, hot shots was just a freebie as far as I'm concerned. The deal is still going on, but they're constantly changing games.

EDIT: Looks like Uncharted and Gravity Rush is back. I would rather get wipeout as the freebie than hotshots, shit... oh well.

[quote name='icebeast']Ya I saw that Vita deal, but not until basically everything good wasn't being offered anymore. I wanted the three games you got actually, haha.

edit: Well it seems like they are switching what is offered every so often or something, but I haven't seen it where the three things I want are available. I might end up still getting Uncharted and Hot Shots though since I want those two, and then some other game that I don't want as much.[/QUOTE]

And just now they all came up again, so I put in my order, woot, going to have more games to play when I get my Vita next month. Which is nice because Persona 4 doesn't come out till the end of November, and I'm not sure how much I could put up with the Assassin's Creed game.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Am I the only one that picked up World of Warcraft: Kung Fu Panda Edition?[/QUOTE]

I did, I can post a picture of my female panda monk tonight on Steam for your viewing pleasure, Skype too maybe, although everyone might be dead by the time I get done at the gym, haha.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Am I the only one that picked up World of Warcraft: Kung Fu Panda Edition?[/QUOTE]

You mean that isn't free?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Good shit, Joel.[/QUOTE]
I try?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What game? Stop being cryptic![/QUOTE]
The game of life. Dildos everywhere.

[quote name='ihadFG']Her dildo capacity just wouldn't be up to your standards without that third hole.[/QUOTE]
This is actually true. Gotta find out for sure though! I keep getting *snuggles* messages and have no idea how to feel about them!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']y'all motha fucka's seen Cabin in the Woods?

If so, do you agree it was ridiculously good?[/QUOTE]
Yes and Yes.

[quote name='icebeast']We can start the Subwoofer Technology guild. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I support this.

Ugh, I got sick of the beta less than 10 min in. And this is from someone who plays MMOs regularly. Or used to anyways.

[quote name='icebeast']I did, I can post a picture of my female panda monk tonight on Steam for your viewing pleasure, Skype too maybe, although everyone might be dead by the time I get done at the gym, haha.[/QUOTE]

hawt.

[quote name='Indignate']Who's installing DOA5?[/QUOTE]

Not me, not yet.

Maybe after it drops to $20 or less.

[quote name='j-cart']Hank and WoW?

Really?[/QUOTE]

No, not really.

I thought this was the swimsuit picture thread??? False advertising!

dead-or-alive-5-tina-swimsuit-600x337.jpg

610LEIFANG.jpg

dead-or-alive-5-girls.jpg

Yesterday actually! I did like it and its "explain every horror movie ever" storyline. More funny that scary by FAR

[quote name='gunm']I thought this was the swimsuit picture thread???[/QUOTE]

Teddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg

--

Also I saw Cabin in the Woods in theaters and loved it.

Sooooooooo tempted. . .

[quote name='icebeast']
I did, I can post a picture of my female panda monk tonight on Steam for your viewing pleasure, Skype too maybe, although everyone might be dead by the time I get done at the gym, haha.[/QUOTE]
Pimp, do it. And yes, Skype. :bouncy:

[quote name='Indignate']You mean that isn't free?[/QUOTE]
Freedom isn't free either.

[quote name='Indignate']Who's installing DOA5?[/QUOTE]
Me. Just got back from Gamestop, traded in Tekken Tag 2 for it.

Smartest move I've made all year.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']This is actually true. Gotta find out for sure though! I keep getting *snuggles* messages and have no idea how to feel about them![/QUOTE]
You should feel warm and snuggly.

Not yet, but soon. . .With copious amounts of alcohol. ^__^

[quote name='j-cart']Hank and WoW?

Really?[/QUOTE]
Really.

[quote name='icebeast']We can start the Subwoofer Technology guild. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
This is an amazing idea.

[quote name='gunm']Ugh, I got sick of the beta less than 10 min in. And this is from someone who plays MMOs regularly. Or used to anyways.
[/QUOTE]
You just can't handle all of the Pandaness. It's like Jade Empire with Pandas. Too awesome.

[quote name='Indignate']I'm confused on what game we're posting shots of.[/QUOTE]
Operation Raccoon City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back