Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII $5.25 at Amazon

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Not a bad price. I probably should play Final Fantasy VII first right?[/QUOTE]

IIRC, it's a prequel to FFVII. So probably not.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']IIRC, it's a prequel to FFVII. So probably not.[/QUOTE]

Disagree, play FFVII first. Always play game at order of release and not chronological order

[quote name='62t']Disagree, play FFVII first. Always play game at order of release and not chronological order[/QUOTE]

What, no, he has a unique ability to play the games in the order the creator intended not what some big wig executives decided.

Chronological all the way :pray: .

If you were a fan of FFVII then you are doing yourself a great disservice if you don't get the story and experience of enjoying Crisis Core.

[quote name='62t']Disagree, play FFVII first. Always play game at order of release and not chronological order[/QUOTE]

This. The ending of Crisis Core is way more emotional knowing how it already leads into FFVII and Advent Children.

Why CC hasn't been ported to the PS3 on PSN, I have no idea.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Not a bad price. I probably should play Final Fantasy VII first right?[/QUOTE]

Personally, I've only played the first part of VII. Never finished it. Through all the things floating around the internet, I already know what happens. Main reason why I never finished the game. I then watched Advent Children and enjoyed that movie a lot. Filled in a lot of things I didn't know either. Then I played Crisis Core, loved the game.

[quote name='ZincAlloy']$4.98 shipping?! fuck you Amazon. Does anyone have a promo code or something I can use?[/QUOTE]

Just get the total over $25 and you'll get Free Super Saver Shipping.

I did a 98 dollar order yesterday and didn't see this :(
Edit:
NM I canceled a preorder and added this into it to get my free shipping. Boosh!

[quote name='Blumpkin']This. The ending of Crisis Core is way more emotional knowing how it already leads into FFVII and Advent Children.

Why CC hasn't been ported to the PS3 on PSN, I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering if it would actually look good on a big screen or not....

bread's done
Back