I guess EA Origin thinks it's my birthday?

Pajo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
EA Origin just sent me an email...

110719_Origin_Birthday_title2.jpg
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Apply promo code uxbh27ywxhmta84[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]during checkout to receive your exclusive discount.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Value of discount will be deducted from order list price at time of purchase. Excludes Star Wars® the Old Republic, pre-orders, games released within 30 days of your purchase, Valve games, partner titles distributed by Origin, virtual currency and game time codes. This offer expires 30 days after the send date of this email and cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in U.S. and Canada. Limit one offer per person. Product subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
[/FONT]

I have no use for it, so if someone wants it, use it and notify the thread so I can close it
No clue if this is account specific or not, there's nothing I really want off the store to try it out on

P.S. It's not my birthday

bread's done
Back