GameFly DotD: AC: Revelations, Dead Island $9.99, Saints Row: The Third $14.99

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All games are used and complete (including online passes) and ship free.

Today's deals:

:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:360: Dead Island $9.99
:ps3: Dead Island $9.99
:360: Saints Row: The Third $14.99
:ps3: Saints Row: The Third $14.99

expired deals [hiddenlist]
ean4CMIQAizplVa2xLxxWb6jxzBLQSt0tQwNgcZHy-5kMiMF0BJmQTiXKMV4cq9a-rfLUkTT7f_ps6Uwd7g5l7ORxbdPBHSg0M64tp0N0dGdt6fhDRs
Crysis 2 $9.99
_J3lbXkaiKl-HGiQ2CsUJCX12t43rePFsswu4_u_CxXkmh2nnfZG74ZewuGz0uMqsS-K_Uob8Uy79kvWP8X2WON6S4tkPTbVVxPM6SmifiGNpseFbN4
Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Kinect Star Wars $24.99
Yor07Y756qE-OrC1Mg5oUeSVZTRdg2MjTSHz5NrusdtGyd-F_oXs61gYmWOw166EuzoK_gsiCEC3UxPPNC31ILPMAS-_o6pXB0o1qjGmCGxD2Zzo3xY
Mario Tennis Open $24.99
:wii: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond $34.99
lRIGzCXe0BV68FUx_VjazyLZX6IA6CJnFLuY18BfZgN9JZLaSf0hqNn6cqxBc07jBEKyTB5D-mwt7E04IZG_IKe9bvFvhGDrIlwJtI5qePA57Tpeqjc
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
1QR3XMP3V8_trz3UBZegEZbPSMMvOt4XxJgY-426axdUFOMmdvzFDxnDxmKsOvUlgSYlCZACJNdTVqEApAwjubREzw7NETGnLVXu-HTXEyKIYJ0o0P4
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:wii: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $12.99
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $12.99
:ps3: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:360: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:360: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $12.99
:360: Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $19.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $19.99
:3ds: Shifting World $7.99
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think I'll jump on any (though Uncharted 3 is very tempting!), but those are pretty great prices all around.

Thanks all. Gonna wait for that to be $20ish, I guess.

I still haven't played any of the UC games. But I own the first two! (Never have a job and another part-time gig at the same time.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rockabye']Is there likely to be a Greatest Hits/GOTY edition for Uncharted 3?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know this as well. Because that price is very tempting.

Only thing I'm interested in is DKC, but I already own it :) Definitely worth the price of admission, though. Stellar game that's not quite as charming as the original (though that's a high bar!) but still super fun and challenging.

Can't believe I didn't pick up Batman: AC for $10 at Best Buy. Was holding out for the GOTY edition. I did pick up the Witcher 2 new for $10 at Best Buy, though.

[quote name='Danimal']Thanks Cheapy. Nothing for me this time. I keep hoping to see Binary Domain show up in one of these.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm waiting for that one as well. Has anyone never gotten an online pass with a GF game? I want to pick up U3 for my son because he wants to play online on his PS3 (I have it for my PS3, but my code has been used).

Ordered Shifting World. Heard it was just so so, but for $8, I figure its worth it. They don't sell this game at retail anywhere, just online retailers I believe.

UC3 GOTY is $39.99 but if you don't have huge ties to getting all the multiplayer goodies, this is a great price for the vanilla version.

def in for Darkness at $10, idk see much time for me to play it though what with me getting Borderlands 2 and Dirt Showdown here in a few days

I thought Uncharted was so-so. Second game I played on the PS3 and was impressed with the graphics and some gameplay, but it didn't leave much of an impression. I have Uncharted 2 still sealed, but I figured what the heck, I'll add Uncharted 3 to my backlog (hear it looks good in 3D). Thanks for posting Cheapy!

[quote name='KtMack23']Why doesn't Uncharted 1 ever go on sale!?[/QUOTE]

got it for $5 at my local BB ;)

Picked up U3, even though I only played the first hour of U2. I'll wait for Batman to hit about 10 bucks.

Does anyone don't care the chipped disc from gamefly if it is playable?
For me, it is fine since it is cheap.
Unless it is unplayable, I will return it to gamefly.

[quote name='ckc4043']Does anyone don't care the chipped disc from gamefly if it is playable?
For me, it is fine since it is cheap.
Unless it is unplayable, I will return it to gamefly.[/QUOTE]

I've had no problems with chipped PS3 discs

This sale is ok. Uncharted 3 was ten bucks at Target with trade two coupon. Batman has been $10 a few times. Witcher 2 was $10 as well. That's the lowest price for Darkness 2, but I believe it was $9.99 during a Newegg PC sale. Donkey Kong is a tough game, but worth the $19.99 and I'm not too sure about the other game.

[quote name='SolidSnake86']I thought Uncharted was so-so. Second game I played on the PS3 and was impressed with the graphics and some gameplay, but it didn't leave much of an impression. I have Uncharted 2 still sealed, but I figured what the heck, I'll add Uncharted 3 to my backlog (hear it looks good in 3D). Thanks for posting Cheapy![/QUOTE]

UC2 is leaps and bounds better. First was pretty early in console life and was forced to use dumb six axis features. Among Thieves plays ditches those. It plays a bit better and has a better story (and final boss isn't quick time events).

bread's done
Back