Guild Wars 2 $51.49 @ Amazon

I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet...

Was there a better deal that TC and I both missed out on?

Anyway, thanks for the heads up TC!

If it was digital I'd probably bite...

Might have to call BB tomorrow and see if mine PM's Amazon. From all I've read it's still a store to store decision?...

Not the best deal in the world but worth getting
sig.jpg

$45.48 shipped ($41.49 + $3.99) right now on Amazon (use Rick's Collectibles, choose it on the right side). Couldn't pass on that price.

[quote name='dangerman77']$45.48 shipped ($41.49 + $3.99) right now on Amazon (use Rick's Collectibles, choose it on the right side). Couldn't pass on that price.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find Rick's Collectibles but there are other sellers selling at near similar price. Amazon's price just went up to $52.06.

Piedmont Books, $39.95 + $3.99s/h = $43.94

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=&shipPromoFilter=0&sort=sip&sr=&startIndex=0

Pretty descent for its price considering that it's not Pay to Play. I probably won't get this game to reaches the $30 price range. Maybe I should use that time to finish GW: Eye of the North.

[quote name='nsxviper']
Pretty descent for its price considering that it's not Pay to Play. I probably won't get this game to reaches the $30 price range. Maybe I should use that time to finish GW: Eye of the North.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinking. I finished Prophecies and got halfway done with Nightfall a long time ago. I still haven't done anything with Factions or Eye of the North even though I have them.

Only played roughly 10 hours of Guild Wars 1, but the beta for GW2 convinced me to dive in. I've played 60 hours in a month and am still excited to play this game whenever I can!

bread's done
Back