pimping your cars and houses
having a crew (godfather 2)
needing to get gas (mafia 2)
needing to take showers or baths
buying apts,stores

Last edited:
1-Fully destructible game environment
2-Parachutes
3-Attack chopper to test how destructible the game environment is(or a big ass plane like in Saint's Row 3 that I can slam into the ground or a building to test out the destructibility with:evil::twisted:)
4-Ability to make custom NPC's, so I can design a few aholes I've known and repeatedly spawn em atop a building to kick them off of 300 style:evil:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']1-Fully destructible game environment
2-Parachutes
3-Attack chopper to test how destructible the game environment is(or a big ass plane like in Saint's Row 3 that I can slam into the ground or a building to test out the destructibility with:evil::twisted:)
4-Ability to make custom NPC's, so I can design a few aholes I've known and repeatedly spawn em atop a building to kick them off of 300 style:evil:[/QUOTE]

IATCG:

I would like it if they allowed us to fly a helicopter...

inside a mother fucking building :D:D

[quote name='GBAstar']IATCG:

I would like it if they allowed us to fly a helicopter...

inside a mother fucking building :D:D[/QUOTE]
:lol: I already do that in IV and Episodes. Glitches FTW.;) I was actually expecting someone to respond calling me a terrorist for wanting to take a big ass plane into a building n watch it burrrrrrnn. :evil:

Then again, I play a lot of games like that anymore, like in BF1943 where I put dynamite on my jeep n suicide bomb people.:rofl:

OP has to be trolling.

Has to.

It's scientifically impossible to misplace your capital in the middle of a sentence.

[quote name='starmask2k3']i would like to see
more banks to rob
pimping your cars and houses
having a craw
needing to get gas
needing to take showers or baths
buying apts,stores[/QUOTE]

..am i the only one who read this as a rap song? Here's some more to add to the list:

taking a dump
paying tolls :hot:
riding elevators
jecking cars :cold:
needing to visit dentist
bargain hunting
needing to bursh ur teeth
lipsynching
powerwalking

...all inside a motherfucking building!

Last edited by a moderator:
:whistle2:# Enough with the RPG-ish shit anymore. I guess I'm the only one who just wants a straight up action/sandbox game without any RPG elements to it. In other words, I just wanna blow shit up without having to worry if my character ate recently or went to the gym or took a crap or....you get the idea.

I guess this is why I hated Borderlands, since it was more RPG and less shooter imo.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:whistle2:# Enough with the RPG-ish shit anymore. I guess I'm the only one who just wants a straight up action/sandbox game without any RPG elements to it. In other words, I just wanna blow shit up without having to worry if my character ate recently or went to the gym or took a crap or....you get the idea.

I guess this is why I hated Borderlands, since it was more RPG and less shooter imo.[/QUOTE]

Really? I hated Borderlands for the opposite reason. Thought it wasn't RPG enough and too much shooter. The RPG element was barely there at all. Checking a few boxes to make bullets do more damage or make shields recharge faster isn't what I'd call RPG.

[quote name='praxus07']Really? I hated Borderlands for the opposite reason. Thought it wasn't RPG enough and too much shooter. The RPG element was barely there at all. Checking a few boxes to make bullets do more damage or make shields recharge faster isn't what I'd call RPG.[/QUOTE]
I was talking more about the enemies having 'levels' really and those levels being affected by if you joined a co-op game. I played with some fellow CAG's last month when I finally tried BL. I was a level 1 or 2 when I started and leveled pretty quick to 25 or 26 or something by the time they reached the end of the game. But usually by the time I was trying to pop one enemy I'd be getting killed by another 3-4 and they were typically 10-20 levels above my level.

I'm all for a challenge, but the only way I would consistently get kills in that game was by driving over enemies in a vehicle or shooting them with the vehicles cannon.

I played single player the same way I play many shooters nowadays. I hang back after seeing enemies in the distance and I pop them with a sniper shot. But when I played co-op it just seemed like everybody I played with from CAG was 20-30 levels above me, which meant that the enemies were likely the hosts' level(30-40). So I found myself getting my ass handed to me often during co-op.

Lol, starmask, I always enjoy your topics. I keep thinking, "Why the hell did he type wroug? Did he try to find the n key in a mirror?"

As per your query, I'd say the option to play as different characters. I mean, come on...we've had so many GTA games already. There are very little improvements done to each one, with the last one having pretty much everything you'd want in a douche simulator. So why not give people the ability to play as a detective, in a gameplay mode similar to LA Noire? There aren't many ways they can make the game more depraved, unless they add in shooting heroin and hallucinating alternate worlds--and I'd be damn impressed if they got the green light on that.

[quote name='wcl']Multi player split screen type thing. Kinda like what they did in San Andreas[/QUOTE]
Split screen was only good if you had a large enough TV. If I took it to my one buddies house to play like I did with SA, then we'd both be squinting to see what's going on cuz I think he has a 19-20" tv in his room currently.:whistle2:#
[quote name='YBX87']does gta v even have a set release date yet?[/QUOTE]
It doesn't. But some know-it-all analyst claimed that they were going to 'miss a March 2013 release date'. Of course, this is the first I was even hearing of a potential release date.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/analyst-gta-v-could-miss-march-2013-6396947

I will give you a million dollars if you tell me what 'wroug' is. It can't even be blamed on any auto-correct because it is, in fact, not a word! lol

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Split screen was only good if you had a large enough TV. If I took it to my one buddies house to play like I did with SA, then we'd both be squinting to see what's going on cuz I think he has a 19-20" tv in his room currently.:whistle2:#

It doesn't. But some know-it-all analyst claimed that they were going to 'miss a March 2013 release date'. Of course, this is the first I was even hearing of a potential release date.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/analyst-gta-v-could-miss-march-2013-6396947[/QUOTE]

wow, 20 inch tv, that is small. i mean i thought i had a pretty small tv. i have a 26 inch lcd tv in my room, and i think it is small as hell, lol

We are spoiled with how affordable large screen TVs have become over the last handful of years. Not too long ago I can remember playing 4 way split screen co-op on Goldeneye for N64 on a measely 13" tv

[quote name='Zaku77']I will give you a million dollars if you tell me what 'wroug' is. It can't even be blamed on any auto-correct because it is, in fact, not a word! lol[/QUOTE]

Wroug is the harvester of pleasant thoughts and corruptor of dreams. Indigenous Alaskan folk used to hang shields made of whale fins and seal whiskers above their igloos in order to keep Wroug at bay whilst they slept.

I take Paypal.

You know, I was going to say that the new GTA should have elephants....
But my requast was already fulfilled. So i'm good.

1qhCm.gif

[quote name='GBAstar']We are spoiled with how affordable large screen TVs have become over the last handful of years. Not too long ago I can remember playing 4 way split screen co-op on Goldeneye for N64 on a measely 13" tv[/QUOTE]

i guess so, but i never had a tv that was smaller than 22 inches, lol

[quote name='YBX87']wow, 20 inch tv, that is small. i mean i thought i had a pretty small tv. i have a 26 inch lcd tv in my room, and i think it is small as hell, lol[/QUOTE]
To be honest his room is small too, so the size tv he has is likely good enough for him. Up till last year around this time, a 20" screen was good enough for me too. But I had almost $400 in credit at BB, so I said screw it and got a 32" tv. If I had managed to convince his sister or him to go stand in line for me long before BF then I likely would've had a 42" Sharp for $200 and $200 leftover to screw around with.

As it stands I squandered a ton of credit on Amazon and at BB on either more games I hated or converting it over to Visa pre-paids that I squandered on shit like eating out at a restaurant. In the end, I probably wasted about $2k worth of credit I could've bought almost 10 of the tv I bought last fall.:roll::whistle2:#

[quote name='GBAstar']We are spoiled with how affordable large screen TVs have become over the last handful of years. Not too long ago I can remember playing 4 way split screen co-op on Goldeneye for N64 on a measely 13" tv[/QUOTE]

I used to play on this tv, I used it up the N64.

crtfurnituretv.jpg

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:whistle2:# Enough with the RPG-ish shit anymore. I guess I'm the only one who just wants a straight up action/sandbox game without any RPG elements to it. In other words, I just wanna blow shit up without having to worry if my character ate recently or went to the gym or took a crap or....you get the idea.

I guess this is why I hated Borderlands, since it was more RPG and less shooter imo.[/QUOTE]

u need to take a crap in borderlands

bread's done
Back