PSPGo, any deals?

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!
I'd like to pick up a new PSPGo, but it seems like its still very expensive everywhere I look. On Amazon it costs as much as the MSRP for a 3DS XL. Is there any deals for it out there?

Unfortunately I doubt you'll find any real deal for the PSPGo as many people use it for 'other purposes'(such as homebrew, playing older gen games and so on).

That's probably the cheapest the OP will be able to find at this point really. I know that for as little as I use my Go anymore, I still wouldn't give it up for less than a bill and a half due to the market value of it.

[quote name='shadowkast']Picked mine up for $38.xx at Shop-ko. Not sure of your region op. Why a go though, get a 3000[/QUOTE]

Wow, can you still pick them up for that price and how ymmv is it? I have two Shopkos near me and have never gone in either of them.

I want to get a pspgo over a 3000 because of the dual-shock controller support when using video out. It's too bad you cant use the second analog for psp games like on vita but I thought it would be nice to use a regular controller instead of holding the system while playing on a full size screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like one too. I'm interested in one solely because I want to use it to play my PSN games on, specifically the PS1 classics and stuff. I fully realize any PSP or the Vita can do that but I played my friend's Go not too long ago and absolutely loved it. Not looking for anything super fancy and I think I just like small handhelds in general. My brother owns an original fat PSP which was okay but I didn't like using it all that much and another friend got the slim PSP which, again, was okay. Played with a display Vita and while it was awesome, I don't need something that recent and stylish as I just intend to use my Go for downloaded games when I'm in the mood to play the handheld or for trips.

Here is why people should get a Go (and certain accessories):

You can play it with a PS3 controller.

So, add video out cables, and you can play every game on the go AND on your TV.

The PSP is great for this in part because JRPGs transition really well to the big screen.

If you go this route I recommend you get the charging cradle and an original PSP AC adapter as well. That way the Go will not be running on its battery when playing on your TV.

The PSPgo has bluetooth and with the 16gb card and combined memory. It's the nicest 32 gb music player there is. I stream to a ten speaker 1000 watt stereo and it sounds great. Hell of a music player and easy to dash mount with Velcro also sometimes they pop up on cow boom for $50

bread's done
Back