Nebraska Furniture Mart clearance items UPDATE 10/23

GDogs

CAGiversary!
I was at NFM last night buying The Avengers on blu-ray and checked out their games clearance rack. They had a lot of games marked down and/or on sale. A good mix of good and crap. I don't remember them all, but here are some standouts:

-Amazing Spider-Man - $25 (on sale)
-Spec-Ops the Line - $20
-Ninja Gaiden 3 - $15
-Blaz Blu Continuum Shift - $10 (they had a collectors edition for $20 I think too)
-several others, but a lot of "shovel-ware"

All of these were for 360, but they had plenty of stuff for PS3 too.

EDIT: UPDATE 10/23

Just went back there and found some more sales:

-Sleeping Dogs - $25 (on sale)
-Final Fantasy 13-2 - $15
-Infamous Collection - $25
-Uncharted 3 GOTY - $22
-Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City - $15
+ lots more

This is in addition to what I previously listed. The Amazing Spider-Man is still on sale for PS3, but they seem out of 360 copies. I couldn't resist Sleeping Dogs for that price

Last edited by a moderator:
Omaha. Yeah, I got the New Vegas Ultimate edition back in March when it was on sale for $20 too :)

they are marking down more games, probably to get rid of stock before the big fall releases like COD and Halo. I picked up Sleeping Dogs.

Uncharted 3 GOTY back up to $33 as of today. Sleeping Dogs is still $25. Only caught those two along with most of the new releases at $59.00 (big deal).

Wiki this thing.....NFM has 3DS XL + Mario Kart for $160. It was only one color and I think it was blue. This was Omaha.

That is all.

went there a few days ago:

-Zone of the Enders HD Collection was $15
-Anarchy Reigns - $20

That's about it. There were a ton of these, plus some shovelware. For both 360 and PS3.

bread's done
Back