Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable - Coming this Winter!

SynGamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
2cFPv.jpg

OVERVIEW:

The story is set in the year 2017. The Ravagers — a vile alien race — are coming to Earth, and they have one thing on their minds: the complete destruction of mankind! In Earth Defense Force 2017, you are Earth’s last line of defense. You’ll be dropped into the shoes of a member of the Earth Defense Force. Your mission: stop the Ravagers from conquering Earth.

Developer: Sandlot
Publisher: D3Publisher
Genre: Third-person Shooter
Release date:
  • Winter 2012 (or early 2013)

PREVIEWS:

SCREENSHOTS:

VIDEOS:

[youtube][/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, I just traded in the 360 version about awhile ago! Hopefully, I'll have enough money for a Vita by the time this is released/before it is no longer easily available at retailers.

Mouth dropped when I saw this. Though Insect Armageddon was frustrating as hell, EDF has Vita written all over it.

Though everything would be great on Vita, IMO. Borderlands? Dead Space? It'd be great to take that sort of game with you.

Honestly, while Sony says they don't want the Vita to be JUST ports....that's kind of why I bought it. I WANT to play Fallout, Dead Space, Borderlands, etc. on the go, or in the bedroom, bathroom, etc. Not being tied to the PS3 and living room TV would be nice.

Loving the boxart. Before I know it, the Vita is going to be my most played device. It's been up there in phases.

bread's done
Back