Fry's Ads 9/28-10/4

fidodido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the entertainment software listings from ALL Fry's Electronics B&M Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line. Unless otherwise noted, the pricing should apply to all locations, including the frys.com website.

Notes:
  • Renton, WA (WA) is the only region which does not publish an 8-page ad on Fridays, only offering a 4-page ad.
  • Fry's does NOT accept coupons.
  • Amazon.com has never price-matched a frys.com sale price.

3DS :ds:

$179.99
3DS XL Handheld

PSVita :psp:

$39.96 (9/30)
Little Big Planet

$199.99
PSVita WiFi Handheld

PS3 :ps3:

$49.99
Darksiders II
Dead or Alive 5
F1 2012
Madden NFL '13
Resident Evil 6 (Avail. Tues.) (not WA)

$59.96
Battlefield 3: Premium Edition (9/30)
NBA 2K13 (Avail. Tues.) (not WA)

$74.99 (9/30)
Resident Evil 6 Anthology (Avail. Tues.)

$179.99 (not WA)
Refurbished PS3 160GB Slim Console

XBox 360 :360:

$19.96 (9/30)
Kinect Disneyland Adventures

$49.99
Black Wireless Controller (9/30)
Darksiders II
Dead or Alive 5
F1 2012
Madden NFL '13
Resident Evil 6 (Avail. Tues.) (not WA)

$59.96
Battlefield 3: Premium Edition (9/30)
NBA 2K13 (Avail. Tues.) (not WA)

$74.99 (9/30)
Resident Evil 6 Archives (Avail. Tues.)

$199.99
Refurbished XBox 360 4GB Slim Console w/ Kinect Sensor, Kinect Adventures!

$249.99
XBox 360 250GB Slim Console w/ Wireless Wheel, Forza Motorsport 4

PC :pc:

$39.96
The Sims 3: Supernatural (9/30)
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (not WA)

$59.96 (9/30)
Battlefield 3: Premium Edition

$59.99
Razer Blackwidow Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

$99.99
Razer Naga Epic Mouse

$249.99
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

No Price Listed (not WA)
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria: Collector's Edition

Blu-Ray :br:

$8.99
The Crow
Dirty Dancing Collection
The English Patient
The Entity
Jackie Brown
Jersey Shore Shark Attack
Kill Bill Volume 1
Kill Bill Volume 2
Mac & Devin Go to High School
Marked for Death
Meatballs
Men of Honor
No Country for Old Men
The Sentinel (2006)
Trainspotting

$14.99
The Babymakers
Bad Ass (2012)
Bernie
Get the Gringo (Blu+DVD)
La Grande Illusion
The Hangover Part II (Blu+DVD)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Blu+DVD)
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
Limitless
X-Men: First Class

$17.99 (9/30)
21 Jump Street
The Artist
Das Boot
A Dangerous Method
Ghost Rider
Lockout
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
Underworld: Awakening

$19.99
Battleship (Blu+DVD)
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
The Cabin in the Woods
Dark Shadows (Avail. Tues.) (not WA)
Snow White & the Huntsman (Blu+DVD)
Titanic (1997) (Blu+DVD)
What to Expect When You're Expecting

$22.99 (not WA)
Dark Shadows (Blu+DVD) (Avail. Tues.)

$24.99 (not WA)
Magic City: The Complete 1st Season (Avail. Tues.)

$27.99
Titanic (1997) (Blu3D+Blu)

$29.99
American Horror Story: The Complete 1st Season

$39.99
The Tim Burton Collection: Batman/Batman Returns/Beetlejuice/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory/Corpse Bride/Mars Attacks!/Pee Wee's Big Adventure

DVD

$17.99 (not WA)
Dark Shadows (Avail. Tues.)

$19.99 (not WA)
Magic City: The Complete 1st Season (Avail. Tues.)

$22.99
Community: The Complete 3rd Season
White Collar: The Complete 3rd Season

$24.99
American Horror Story: The Complete 1st Season

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Deader2818']I live in NJ so I take it there is no way in hell Best Buy will price match RE6?[/QUOTE]
Most likely not, I live in the northeast also and no Fry's around. The only thing similar is MicroCenter and they don't really do video game deals.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']New MSRP for Vita?[/QUOTE]

Doubt it. Instead of adding $50 GC like everybody is doing they probably just took $50 off. Probably making room for the upcoming Assassins Creed and CoD bundles.

I guess doesn't hurt to try. I mean I could order it and have it shipped to me so it would be like Amazon if I wanted to make an argument. Then again, is Amazon YMMV as well?

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Practically giving that 3DSXL away at this point. Must continue to hold out....for some reason.[/QUOTE]
New colors no doubt.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Practically giving that 3DSXL away at this point. Must continue to hold out....for some reason.[/QUOTE]

It is pretty tempting, but I'm also trying to hold out. At least until black Friday.

I wasn't planning on buying RE6 since I'm still playing Darksiders 2 and Borderlands 2 but for $30 after RZ cert from BBY, why not. Thanks OP.

[quote name='IanKazimer']Would BB PM on the preorder or do you have to price adjust after pick up? Never messed with it on preorders before.[/QUOTE]

You can do it on the pickup, but I'd do it after just to be sure it doesn't mess with the $20 RZ Cert.

[quote name='advanced']You can do it on the pickup, but I'd do it after just to be sure it doesn't mess with the $20 RZ Cert.[/QUOTE]

Really? It might mess up the transaction? I'm actually going to be using GCs on this, so I'm wondering if I should do it afterwards...

[quote name='newtype06']Really? It might mess up the transaction? I'm actually going to be using GCs on this, so I'm wondering if I should do it afterwards...[/QUOTE]
Yeah me too.

[quote name='newtype06']Really? It might mess up the transaction? I'm actually going to be using GCs on this, so I'm wondering if I should do it afterwards...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Yeah me too.[/QUOTE]

Knowing Best Buy, ANYTHING could mess up the transaction. Just do it afterwards to be safe is all I'm saying. Its how I'll be doing it.

[quote name='sninh']it won't mess it up. lots of people pm'd the $45 ncaa tru price and all received the certs[/QUOTE]

I never said the PM would mess it up. (It won't, duh.) I was just saying that if you do too much in the transaction, it could mess up. The people at BB aren't the smartest of the bunch and they could fuck it up for you. Just do the PM after and everything should be great.

[quote name='Deader2818']Does Best Buy in store usually PM Amazon or other online stores?[/QUOTE]

Some stores will PM Amazon. That's the only online retailer that I know they do though. If you want to PM this and you don't have a Fry's near you, you might be SOL.

[quote name='Deader2818']Eh, if it doesnt work, maybe I can get them to PM the Kmart gift card.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that a Gaming Coupon? They probably wouldn't do that but it couldn't hurt to try/ask.

[quote name='aramsey1986']where do you see that?[/QUOTE]
It's not really $30. But with the $20 in reward zone points it is sort of like you bought it for $30 if you price match the Fry's price.

Sunday update:

$17.99 (Blu): 21 Jump Street, The Artist, Das Boot, A Dangerous Method, Ghost Rider, Lockout, Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, Underworld: Awakening

$19.96 (360): Kinect Disneyland Adventures

$39.96: Little Big Planet (Vita), Sims 3: Supernatural (PC)

$49.99 (360): Black Wireless Controller

$59.96: Battlefield 3: Premium Edition (PS3/360/PC), FIFA Soccer '13 (PS3/360)

$74.99: Resident Evil 6 Anthology (PS3), Resident Evil 6 Archives (360)

[quote name='fidodido']

$59.96: Battlefield 3: Premium Edition (PS3/360/PC), FIFA Soccer '13 (PS3/360)[/QUOTE]

Bad pricing on BF3 premium. AMZN/the egg have it at around ~$50 (with shipping). Does Fry's PM internet prices?

[quote name='lonestarranger']Bad pricing on BF3 premium. AMZN/the egg have it at around ~$50 (with shipping). Does Fry's PM internet prices?[/QUOTE]

Yup. The only time they won't is if it's a 3rd Party seller item, and if there is shipping on the item they do charge for the shipping. Though the shipping charge my be YMMV. They always get me on it if the item is under $25 from Amazon.

bread's done
Back