Jeanne D'arc (PSP) - $4.99 - Fry's

CatEyes

CAGiversary!
http://www.frys.com/product/5265647?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I'm not sure how much of a deal this is, but this is the lowest price I've seen it go for so I figured I'd pass it along. Hopefully someone else can take advantage of it if they live near a Fry's. Looks like it's in store only. I ordered through the website and elected for store pick-up and they had it at the register for me a half hour later. It had a $4.99 sticker right on the box so it looks like it's not an online-only price.

Good price. But I'm about a few thousand miles away from Fry's. But it was this price at a Five Below a while back and I got one.

Can't recommend this game enough. Probably my second favorite PSP game (MGS: Peace Walker #1) and if you enjoyed Final Fantasy Tactics (not the bastardized Tactics advanced series), you will love this.

Argh, I just picked this up from Fry's last week. Don't know if it's worth the gas money to go back and return/rebuy.

Have only heard good things about this game, so I'd recommend it at this price.

Thanks for all the reports guys
crazy.jpg

crazy.jpg

[quote name='gentlyporking']Can't recommend this game enough. Probably my second favorite PSP game (MGS: Peace Walker #1) and if you enjoyed Final Fantasy Tactics (not the bastardized Tactics advanced series), you will love this.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree. Not quite as good as FFT, but close. Definitely one of my favorite SRPGs and PSP games of all time. For those that pick it up, use Rufus once you get him. LaHire might seem or look cooler, but he isn't half the beast Rufus is (and especially becomes).

One of the best PSP games out there and one of the best SRPG's I've ever played. Certainly one of my top 25 videogames of all time. At this price, its a steal.

Gotta chime in as well... Jeanne D'arc is one of my favorite handheld titles ever. $4.99 is a great deal if you don't already have it!

Great game. PSP has such a fantastic srpg library. Jeanne D'arc, Final Fantasy Tactics WotL, Tactics Ogre LuCT, Disgaea, etc.

Alot of you guys have bad tastes in rpgs lol

just sayin

This game is good but not as near as most of you are making it out to be.

This game is a easy/fun game, but if you are looking for a challenge you will be disappointed. It's not as easy as Hexyz Force but it's pretty easy.

I have to chime in as well. This is definitley one of my favorite psp games. Very fun and highly recommended for anybody who has a psp.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Alot of you guys have bad tastes in rpgs lol

just sayin

This game is good but not as near as most of you are making it out to be.

This game is a easy/fun game, but if you are looking for a challenge you will be disappointed. It's not as easy as Hexyz Force but it's pretty easy.[/QUOTE]

That's harsh man. We're not saying it's the best for the PSP, but it's not as bad as you are making it out to be. It's good enough to be on a few top 25 PSP games list. If you want to nag on a bad PSP SRPG, look at Wild Arms XF

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']I decided to get one for 4.99...I hate srpgs...but something tells me to give this one a chance.[/QUOTE]
(It's the voice from Heaven) :whistle2:#

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Im not saying its bad either if you read my post.[/QUOTE]

I did read your post, in fact, I had the entire thing posted. You said we have bad taste and implied that it was a bad game. Saying it is fun/easy but still implying it was a bad game.

Thanks CatEyes! Can't beat 5 bucks.

Incidentally, don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but Fry's has a bunch of $1.99 UMDs in store.

Most of them are pretty worthless (1st volumes of anime series for which I'm pretty sure few or no other volumes were released on UMD), but there were a few decent looking picks (first Appleseed CG movie).

Loved this game. UMDs are probably worthless now. Most people probably have ios or android device now to watch stuff on. I guess if you don't have anything else to watch movies on the go on it is ok.

bread's done
Back